Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Perfecting your shower routine
Even though a lot of us don't have quite as much time to spend in the show every morning as we might like, having a routine for this part of your day can really pay off.
You want to wash and make sure your hair will be at its best while you're showering.
Here are some fantastic tips that could help you get more from this part of your day.
When you're showering, you'll often want to get a good wash, so that you feel fresh.
But when you have sensitive skin, it can sometimes be that bit trickier to track down a body wash that really fits your needs.
Look out for products that are specially advertised as being good for sensitive skin, and remember that you might want to try several types before you settle on the answer to your shower problem.
If a shower product isn't suiting you, there's no need to keep using it, it's far better to have a product you're happy with, since you'll likely be washing with it quite regularly.
Even factors like scent can come between you and the perfect shower product - not everyone likes the same smells, after all!
If you do have sensitive skin, we have a shower wash that had been formulated specially with this issue in mind.
Our gorgeous Bringer of Peace Herbal Body Wash promises to be soothing where skin is concerned, and can be used when washing in the bath as well as the shower.
We recommend you wash using a sponge to make the most of this product, which contains a range of truly brilliant ingredients.
Hair care heaven
No woman needs telling that hair care happens in the shower, when you wash and condition your hair to help make sure it will look the way you want it to when it's dry.
Just as with the body wash you use, you'll want to take a lot of care over your shampoo, because different products can leave your hair in different states.
One product that might work well for you is the Scalp Soother Herbal Shampoo, which is suitable for people suffering from the likes of itchy scalp issues and contains things like jasmine and chamomile - lovely!
We've recommended this for use with our Repair & Soothe herbal conditioner and Scalp Soother oil.
Many of us like to moisturise after we leave the shower, and for brilliant skin, you might want to work this into your shower routine if you haven't done so yet.
We recommend, for example, that you use Bringer of Peace Body Moisturiser after you've washed with the brilliant Bringer of Peace body wash.
The Bringer of Peace Herbal Body Lotion for Sensitive Skin is so simple to use - massage it into clean skin and you're done!
It's a great product to try if your skin is a little sensitive and has gorgeous things like coconut and shea butter within. A real treat!
Turn your shower into a morning present to yourself, and let your hair and skin feel the effects!
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.