Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Perfecting your shower routine
Even though a lot of us don't have quite as much time to spend in the show every morning as we might like, having a routine for this part of your day can really pay off.
You want to wash and make sure your hair will be at its best while you're showering.
Here are some fantastic tips that could help you get more from this part of your day.
When you're showering, you'll often want to get a good wash, so that you feel fresh.
But when you have sensitive skin, it can sometimes be that bit trickier to track down a body wash that really fits your needs.
Look out for products that are specially advertised as being good for sensitive skin, and remember that you might want to try several types before you settle on the answer to your shower problem.
If a shower product isn't suiting you, there's no need to keep using it, it's far better to have a product you're happy with, since you'll likely be washing with it quite regularly.
Even factors like scent can come between you and the perfect shower product - not everyone likes the same smells, after all!
If you do have sensitive skin, we have a shower wash that had been formulated specially with this issue in mind.
Our gorgeous Bringer of Peace Herbal Body Wash promises to be soothing where skin is concerned, and can be used when washing in the bath as well as the shower.
We recommend you wash using a sponge to make the most of this product, which contains a range of truly brilliant ingredients.
Hair care heaven
No woman needs telling that hair care happens in the shower, when you wash and condition your hair to help make sure it will look the way you want it to when it's dry.
Just as with the body wash you use, you'll want to take a lot of care over your shampoo, because different products can leave your hair in different states.
One product that might work well for you is the Scalp Soother Herbal Shampoo, which is suitable for people suffering from the likes of itchy scalp issues and contains things like jasmine and chamomile - lovely!
We've recommended this for use with our Repair & Soothe herbal conditioner and Scalp Soother oil.
Many of us like to moisturise after we leave the shower, and for brilliant skin, you might want to work this into your shower routine if you haven't done so yet.
We recommend, for example, that you use Bringer of Peace Body Moisturiser after you've washed with the brilliant Bringer of Peace body wash.
The Bringer of Peace Herbal Body Lotion for Sensitive Skin is so simple to use - massage it into clean skin and you're done!
It's a great product to try if your skin is a little sensitive and has gorgeous things like coconut and shea butter within. A real treat!
Turn your shower into a morning present to yourself, and let your hair and skin feel the effects!
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)