Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Pretty up your feet with this homemade scrub
The Christmas party season is approaching, which means glitz, glam, and a lot of getting ready.
Unlike other parts of our bodies, which are transformed with a dollop of moisturiser or a lick of make up, our feet need a bit of preparation to look their party best.
If you want your feet to sparkle like your dress this party season, start preparing now by pampering your feet to this simple homemade scrub.
You'll need salt or sugar, as well as coconut oil, avocado oil and a bit of honey.
All you need to do is mix the oils together - and then add in as much or as little of the sugar or salt as you like.
Salt or sugar
The salt and sugar are abrasive ingredients which create friction, making it easier to shed the dry dead skin cells from your feet.
Add more for particularly dry feet that need a really thorough exfoliation.
Coconut oil is one of the richest natural moisturisers available as it has high levels of fatty acids, so application of this moisture-rich substance should have even the driest feet smooth in no time.
You can even rub the oil onto your nails. This will keep them strong and stop any breaks before the big day. It's best to apply the coconut oil to nails before you add the salt or sugar though.
Coconut oil on the toe nails is also a great base for varnish.
In addition, it is thought that coconut oil has anti-perspiring properties - so it could even stop your feet smelling when you take off your party shoes.
This oil is ideal for those with feet that are older or particularly dry, even feet with eczema, owing to its super-moisturising properties.
Avocado oil increases elasticity of the skin as it contains collagen supporting amino acids and proteins.
It also regenerates connective skin tissue - which repairs dehydrated, scarred and mature skin.
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy