Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Recipe: Healthy chocolate chip cookies
Sometimes you just need a sweet snack to get you through the afternoon. But if you're trying to follow a healthy diet or lose weight, scoffing chocolate chip cookies at your desk doesn't sound like a good idea. Thankfully we have come up with a solution - the healthy cookie.
Our chocolate chip cookies have taken out most of the bad stuff like sugar and butter and replaced it with healthy alternatives like coconut oil and dark chocolate. Making it a low-fat snack for everyone to enjoy. And we bet guests won't even notice the difference when they're tucking in.
Follow our recipe below for a delicious and guilt-free snack this week.
110g rolled oats
1tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
200g of coconut oil (melted down)
200g dark brown sugar
As much dark chocolate chips as you like
2-3 tbsp whole milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Mix together all the dry ingredients such as flour, baking powder, oats and salt, and set aside.
3. With an electric mixer, beat together the melted coconut oil and sugar until it forms a grainy mixture and then beat in the egg and milk for two minutes until smooth.
4. Add the flour mixture to this gradually until it is well combined and then add the chocolate chips.
5. Use a scoop or a tablespoon to make dough balls and place on greaseproof paper to bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cookie edges turn golden brown.
6. Once done, place on a wire rack to cool.
7. Make a cup of tea and enjoy!
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.