Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Recipe: Healthy chocolate chip cookies
Sometimes you just need a sweet snack to get you through the afternoon. But if you're trying to follow a healthy diet or lose weight, scoffing chocolate chip cookies at your desk doesn't sound like a good idea. Thankfully we have come up with a solution - the healthy cookie.
Our chocolate chip cookies have taken out most of the bad stuff like sugar and butter and replaced it with healthy alternatives like coconut oil and dark chocolate. Making it a low-fat snack for everyone to enjoy. And we bet guests won't even notice the difference when they're tucking in.
Follow our recipe below for a delicious and guilt-free snack this week.
110g rolled oats
1tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
200g of coconut oil (melted down)
200g dark brown sugar
As much dark chocolate chips as you like
2-3 tbsp whole milk
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Mix together all the dry ingredients such as flour, baking powder, oats and salt, and set aside.
3. With an electric mixer, beat together the melted coconut oil and sugar until it forms a grainy mixture and then beat in the egg and milk for two minutes until smooth.
4. Add the flour mixture to this gradually until it is well combined and then add the chocolate chips.
5. Use a scoop or a tablespoon to make dough balls and place on greaseproof paper to bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the cookie edges turn golden brown.
6. Once done, place on a wire rack to cool.
7. Make a cup of tea and enjoy!
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)