Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The Rosehip Oil Diaries - Entry 2
As our customers continue their journey with our Rosehip Oil, here is a new diary entry all the way from Germany...
It is more than 5 years that Rosehip seed oil has replaced my day and night face cream and moisturizer. I love it because it is rich but not greasy. Only a few drops is enough to cover the face, thus it last really long. My skin is softer, brighter, and more importantly looks healthier.
Like any other organic product, you cannot really expect an overnight miracle. However you will see a difference over time. I wanted others to know that, this works! I have received many comments from colleagues and friends about not having any noticeable wrinkles and I have been asked which moisturizer i am using. Fushi Rosehip seed oil is just a perfect product for me. I have tried other organic brands as well but none of them managed to keep me as happy as Fushi, so it is my favorite shop.
I am a big fan of Fushi products who converted from being an occasional guest customer to a permanent customer over the last years.
The only cheeky comment that I have is about their product availability. It would be great if they could manage to make products available all year round, specially the Rosehip seed oil and Argan oil :-)
Thank you Fushi for my beautiful skin!
Occupation: Computer scientist
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage