Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The Rosehip Oil Diaries - Entry 2
As our customers continue their journey with our Rosehip Oil, here is a new diary entry all the way from Germany...
It is more than 5 years that Rosehip seed oil has replaced my day and night face cream and moisturizer. I love it because it is rich but not greasy. Only a few drops is enough to cover the face, thus it last really long. My skin is softer, brighter, and more importantly looks healthier.
Like any other organic product, you cannot really expect an overnight miracle. However you will see a difference over time. I wanted others to know that, this works! I have received many comments from colleagues and friends about not having any noticeable wrinkles and I have been asked which moisturizer i am using. Fushi Rosehip seed oil is just a perfect product for me. I have tried other organic brands as well but none of them managed to keep me as happy as Fushi, so it is my favorite shop.
I am a big fan of Fushi products who converted from being an occasional guest customer to a permanent customer over the last years.
The only cheeky comment that I have is about their product availability. It would be great if they could manage to make products available all year round, specially the Rosehip seed oil and Argan oil :-)
Thank you Fushi for my beautiful skin!
Occupation: Computer scientist
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.