Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The Rosehip Oil Diaries - Entry 2
As our customers continue their journey with our Rosehip Oil, here is a new diary entry all the way from Germany...
It is more than 5 years that Rosehip seed oil has replaced my day and night face cream and moisturizer. I love it because it is rich but not greasy. Only a few drops is enough to cover the face, thus it last really long. My skin is softer, brighter, and more importantly looks healthier.
Like any other organic product, you cannot really expect an overnight miracle. However you will see a difference over time. I wanted others to know that, this works! I have received many comments from colleagues and friends about not having any noticeable wrinkles and I have been asked which moisturizer i am using. Fushi Rosehip seed oil is just a perfect product for me. I have tried other organic brands as well but none of them managed to keep me as happy as Fushi, so it is my favorite shop.
I am a big fan of Fushi products who converted from being an occasional guest customer to a permanent customer over the last years.
The only cheeky comment that I have is about their product availability. It would be great if they could manage to make products available all year round, specially the Rosehip seed oil and Argan oil :-)
Thank you Fushi for my beautiful skin!
Occupation: Computer scientist
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy