Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The Rosehip Oil Diaries - Entry 3
We love the happy stories our customers send us, when our products have helped them and their families. We thought we’d share them with you..
Here’s entry 3 from DANIELLA, aspirant interior designer with a passion for health living
Rosehip oil is a fantastic oil that every woman should include in their beauty routine. As I was approaching my thirties, and after losing some weight, I noticed my skin had lost some elasticity and I saw some wrinkles appearing under the eyes and on my forehead.
From that moment, I tried to read and experiment with various product to see what worked best for me. My aim was to find something that could prevent more ageing, eliminate or soften some of the existing conditions and was a product natural and free from chemicals that in the long term does more damage than good.
So I discovered rosehip oil. From my trials, I have discovered the beauty routine that works best for me and in the last two years has given me amazing results. It doesn’t take long but what I feel is important is knowing how and what to do.
WHEN to apply. I apply my rosehip oil twice a day in the morning before make up and at night
before going to bed.
HOW to apply. In the morning after the shower, I pat dry my skin and apply the oil. It is very important to let the rosehip oil be absorbed into your skin before you put on any sunscreen lotion
or make up. As Rosehip is an oil, your make up would slide off your face in a couple of hours if you do not wait. Also, in the morning, you only need a little to moisturise and you can be more generous at
HOW to maximise the benefit of the oil. EXFOLIATING your skin this will definitely help the overall look of your skin. Everyone has their own personal and favourite method: mine is wet brushing. I
do this twice a week while I’m in the shower. It makes my skin lovely smooth and free from imperfections. Be careful if you want to exfoliate more than twice a week; you need to do this in a slow incremental way, as your skin could temporarily look drier and more wrinkled if you do it too often or too soon. MASSAGE the oil into your skin. This, in my experience, is very beneficial for softening
your wrinkles as it relaxes the muscles and facilitates the blood flow to your face.
EXTRA tips. Start with rosehip oil and if you like the results buy some other oils. My favourites are Avocado, Argan and Camellia. Normally a bottle of any oil will last me a month. I use it as a facial
and body moisturiser and my partner uses them too, so it is actually very cost effective. What I do is I alternate one month rosehip oil with one month any other of these oils. These oils are like
food to my skin. Would you eat only one food for the rest of your life?
What I like about the Fushi Rosehip oil is the quality of the product, the cost, the fact that all their products are organic and cold pressed and that you can clearly see the date it was produced. Rosehip oil spoils very easily, so it is essential for me to know that the product I bought has not been sitting for a couple of years in a warehouse.
Last but not least. If you what to see results with fading your wrinkles, please give the product at least a six month trial.
"I’m an aspirant interior designer and I’m passionate about be healthy and looking my best. I’m Italian and I know every women should feel good at any age. The fushi oils are for me like a grandmother’s secret with a modern twist".
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?