Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The Rosehip Oil Diaries - Entry 4
As our customers continue their journey with our Rosehip Oil, here is a new diary from a lovely individual from Harrogate.
Had to share this with you!
I am 70 years old (don’t feel it!) I live in Harrogate, supposed to be retired but still teaching French to Montessori children and supporting many children and their families through the group
I used rosehip oil on the scars following my 2 hip replacements and the repair of a broken wrist. All 3 scars are now barely visible can you believe it! The oil is light and easily absorbed and I was so very impressed. I run a support group and have recommended it for a number of skin conditions.
It has proved very effective for rosacea and turned out to be the only remedy that worked. It is a very good carrier oil and because it is easily absorbed, can be used where the skin is quite fragile or sensitive. In fact it also works well for nappy rash. The addition of appropriate essential oils means it can be used to fight infection or inflammation safely. I find it is a very good all-round healing oil. My friends use it as a general moisturiser. Being a single oil there are no worries about nasty additives and it extremely economical to boot! You offer it at such a reasonable price which is why I love it more. So far everyone I have recommended it to has found it very useful and has continued to use it.
Thank you so much!
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy