Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The Rosehip Oil Diaries - Entry 4
As our customers continue their journey with our Rosehip Oil, here is a new diary from a lovely individual from Harrogate.
Had to share this with you!
I am 70 years old (don’t feel it!) I live in Harrogate, supposed to be retired but still teaching French to Montessori children and supporting many children and their families through the group
I used rosehip oil on the scars following my 2 hip replacements and the repair of a broken wrist. All 3 scars are now barely visible can you believe it! The oil is light and easily absorbed and I was so very impressed. I run a support group and have recommended it for a number of skin conditions.
It has proved very effective for rosacea and turned out to be the only remedy that worked. It is a very good carrier oil and because it is easily absorbed, can be used where the skin is quite fragile or sensitive. In fact it also works well for nappy rash. The addition of appropriate essential oils means it can be used to fight infection or inflammation safely. I find it is a very good all-round healing oil. My friends use it as a general moisturiser. Being a single oil there are no worries about nasty additives and it extremely economical to boot! You offer it at such a reasonable price which is why I love it more. So far everyone I have recommended it to has found it very useful and has continued to use it.
Thank you so much!
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.