Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The Rosehip Oil Diaries - Entry 4
As our customers continue their journey with our Rosehip Oil, here is a new diary from a lovely individual from Harrogate.
Had to share this with you!
I am 70 years old (don’t feel it!) I live in Harrogate, supposed to be retired but still teaching French to Montessori children and supporting many children and their families through the group
I used rosehip oil on the scars following my 2 hip replacements and the repair of a broken wrist. All 3 scars are now barely visible can you believe it! The oil is light and easily absorbed and I was so very impressed. I run a support group and have recommended it for a number of skin conditions.
It has proved very effective for rosacea and turned out to be the only remedy that worked. It is a very good carrier oil and because it is easily absorbed, can be used where the skin is quite fragile or sensitive. In fact it also works well for nappy rash. The addition of appropriate essential oils means it can be used to fight infection or inflammation safely. I find it is a very good all-round healing oil. My friends use it as a general moisturiser. Being a single oil there are no worries about nasty additives and it extremely economical to boot! You offer it at such a reasonable price which is why I love it more. So far everyone I have recommended it to has found it very useful and has continued to use it.
Thank you so much!
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?