Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The Rosehip Oil Diaries - Entry 4
As our customers continue their journey with our Rosehip Oil, here is a new diary from a lovely individual from Harrogate.
Had to share this with you!
I am 70 years old (don’t feel it!) I live in Harrogate, supposed to be retired but still teaching French to Montessori children and supporting many children and their families through the group
I used rosehip oil on the scars following my 2 hip replacements and the repair of a broken wrist. All 3 scars are now barely visible can you believe it! The oil is light and easily absorbed and I was so very impressed. I run a support group and have recommended it for a number of skin conditions.
It has proved very effective for rosacea and turned out to be the only remedy that worked. It is a very good carrier oil and because it is easily absorbed, can be used where the skin is quite fragile or sensitive. In fact it also works well for nappy rash. The addition of appropriate essential oils means it can be used to fight infection or inflammation safely. I find it is a very good all-round healing oil. My friends use it as a general moisturiser. Being a single oil there are no worries about nasty additives and it extremely economical to boot! You offer it at such a reasonable price which is why I love it more. So far everyone I have recommended it to has found it very useful and has continued to use it.
Thank you so much!
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)