Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Rosehip Oil Benefits
Written by Jade Ellis
We are going to delve into the wonderful world of Rosehip oil and discover all of the incredible benefits this oil has to offer. First up, we are going to look at the essential vitamins and minerals this oil will provide you with and why they are so important!
Pure Rosehip oil benefits are that it is high in vitamins A, E and C. These vitamins naturally occur in the oil and are great in protecting the skin against any premature aging. We are going to explore these soon, but first, what are the Rosehip oil benefits for the skin?
Rosehip oil benefits for the skin
Rosehip oil benefits for the skin and seen largely on mature skin and aging skin types. This oil is also particularly great for marks and scars on the skin due to its regenerating properties. Due to this Rosehip oil is also beneficial for sunburns and sun damaged skin. Rosehip oil benefits for the skin can also be seen for women both during and after pregnancy. This oil can work wonders for stretch marks and can be very useful to apply during this time.
Rosehip oil benefits for the skin include it being an excellent oil to use for people living in a crowded city. This is due to most of the inflammatory processes in the body and skin occurring due to high stress levels, pollution and inconsistent, nutrient poor diets. A few drops of Rosehip oil can give your skin a boost, to refresh and de-stress your skin’s health!
This is an ideal oil to use on the skin, for an even skin tone and to smooth roughness of the skin. You can use Rosehip oil as a moisturiser for sensitive, sun damaged, dry skin, or just as part of your daily skin care routine. Rosehip oil benefits for the skin are vast as is a dry, light oil which penetrates the skin quickly and has been linked to increased collagen production due to its high antioxidant content. One of the main Rosehip oil benefits are that it is skin brightening, skin-plumping and has been known to help reduce fine lines and scars.
What are the main vitamins which give the Rosehip oil benefits?
Here we are going to explore the incredible vitamins within Rosehip oil and all of the skin boosting qualities they contain!
- Rosehip oil benefits - Vitamin A
Vitamin A in particular can help to delay the effects of aging and assist in cell regeneration. Vitamin A consists of retinoic acid and other provitamins like beta-carotene. Beta-carotene is directly from the plant foods that we eat. The effects of this vitamin on our skin is preventing premature aging, encouraging cell regeneration and protecting against infection due to strengthening the skins barrier. This vitamin contributes to supporting your skin to reach an even complexion and a lovely glow!
- Rosehip oil benefits - Vitamin E
Vitamin E is extremely beneficial for the skin; intensely moisturising and even more importantly helping with tissue repair, thereby keeping the skin in good condition. Vitamin E can help prevent trans epidermal water loss from the skin which can in turn increase the moisture of the skin. It may also prevent the formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage, and boosting collagen production which is a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic!
- Rosehip oil benefits - Vitamin C
Vitamin C’s role in boosting skin’s health has become well-known in the past few years. It has become known for its key anti-aging qualities and being able to boost the skin’s luminosity, and smooth the skin tone. Vitamin C is also well-known for its antioxidant benefits for the skin and its collagen boosting properties. This vitamin is a powerful antioxidant and can help protect your skin against external forces and free radical damage caused by the environment, which can be a huge component in premature aging and fine lines.
Rosehip oil benefits for the face
So, you’ve got Rosehip oil but have no idea how to actually apply it? To feel the full effect of the Rosehip oil benefits for the face, it is important to apply this oil to the face correctly. There are a few special rules which we are going to reveal here!
- How can I apply Rosehip oil to my face?
For Rosehip oil benefits for face and deep moisturisation you should apply to damp skin. The oil is ideal for massaging the face.
- Step 1 - After cleansing the face, you can apply your moisturiser and then the Rosehip oil. Alternatively, you can use the oil as a moisturiser and apply straight after cleansing. This is completely up to the person and some even mix the Rosehip in with their moisturiser so it is two steps in one!
- Step 2 – Apply a few drops to damp skin in circular motions after cleansing. This oil will absorb into the skin quickly.
- Step 3 – Allow the oil to sink into skin (Rosehip oil absorbs very quickly) and feel the full skin boosting effects of this wonderful oil!
Just a few drops massaged into the skin and face can help to prevent premature aging and promote a youthful complexion, all refreshed and bright! So, with all of these incredible Rosehip oil benefits, why not make the nutrient rich, fresh pressed oil a part of your beauty regime?
If you have used our lovely Rosehip oil we would love to hear your opinion, please let us know in the comments!
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.