Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Rosehip Oil Benefits
Written by Jade Ellis
We are going to delve into the wonderful world of Rosehip oil and discover all of the incredible benefits this oil has to offer. First up, we are going to look at the essential vitamins and minerals this oil will provide you with and why they are so important!
Pure Rosehip oil benefits are that it is high in vitamins A, E and C. These vitamins naturally occur in the oil and are great in protecting the skin against any premature aging. We are going to explore these soon, but first, what are the Rosehip oil benefits for the skin?
Rosehip oil benefits for the skin
Rosehip oil benefits for the skin and seen largely on mature skin and aging skin types. This oil is also particularly great for marks and scars on the skin due to its regenerating properties. Due to this Rosehip oil is also beneficial for sunburns and sun damaged skin. Rosehip oil benefits for the skin can also be seen for women both during and after pregnancy. This oil can work wonders for stretch marks and can be very useful to apply during this time.
Rosehip oil benefits for the skin include it being an excellent oil to use for people living in a crowded city. This is due to most of the inflammatory processes in the body and skin occurring due to high stress levels, pollution and inconsistent, nutrient poor diets. A few drops of Rosehip oil can give your skin a boost, to refresh and de-stress your skin’s health!
This is an ideal oil to use on the skin, for an even skin tone and to smooth roughness of the skin. You can use Rosehip oil as a moisturiser for sensitive, sun damaged, dry skin, or just as part of your daily skin care routine. Rosehip oil benefits for the skin are vast as is a dry, light oil which penetrates the skin quickly and has been linked to increased collagen production due to its high antioxidant content. One of the main Rosehip oil benefits are that it is skin brightening, skin-plumping and has been known to help reduce fine lines and scars.
What are the main vitamins which give the Rosehip oil benefits?
Here we are going to explore the incredible vitamins within Rosehip oil and all of the skin boosting qualities they contain!
- Rosehip oil benefits - Vitamin A
Vitamin A in particular can help to delay the effects of aging and assist in cell regeneration. Vitamin A consists of retinoic acid and other provitamins like beta-carotene. Beta-carotene is directly from the plant foods that we eat. The effects of this vitamin on our skin is preventing premature aging, encouraging cell regeneration and protecting against infection due to strengthening the skins barrier. This vitamin contributes to supporting your skin to reach an even complexion and a lovely glow!
- Rosehip oil benefits - Vitamin E
Vitamin E is extremely beneficial for the skin; intensely moisturising and even more importantly helping with tissue repair, thereby keeping the skin in good condition. Vitamin E can help prevent trans epidermal water loss from the skin which can in turn increase the moisture of the skin. It may also prevent the formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage, and boosting collagen production which is a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic!
- Rosehip oil benefits - Vitamin C
Vitamin C’s role in boosting skin’s health has become well-known in the past few years. It has become known for its key anti-aging qualities and being able to boost the skin’s luminosity, and smooth the skin tone. Vitamin C is also well-known for its antioxidant benefits for the skin and its collagen boosting properties. This vitamin is a powerful antioxidant and can help protect your skin against external forces and free radical damage caused by the environment, which can be a huge component in premature aging and fine lines.
Rosehip oil benefits for the face
So, you’ve got Rosehip oil but have no idea how to actually apply it? To feel the full effect of the Rosehip oil benefits for the face, it is important to apply this oil to the face correctly. There are a few special rules which we are going to reveal here!
- How can I apply Rosehip oil to my face?
For Rosehip oil benefits for face and deep moisturisation you should apply to damp skin. The oil is ideal for massaging the face.
- Step 1 - After cleansing the face, you can apply your moisturiser and then the Rosehip oil. Alternatively, you can use the oil as a moisturiser and apply straight after cleansing. This is completely up to the person and some even mix the Rosehip in with their moisturiser so it is two steps in one!
- Step 2 – Apply a few drops to damp skin in circular motions after cleansing. This oil will absorb into the skin quickly.
- Step 3 – Allow the oil to sink into skin (Rosehip oil absorbs very quickly) and feel the full skin boosting effects of this wonderful oil!
Just a few drops massaged into the skin and face can help to prevent premature aging and promote a youthful complexion, all refreshed and bright! So, with all of these incredible Rosehip oil benefits, why not make the nutrient rich, fresh pressed oil a part of your beauty regime?
If you have used our lovely Rosehip oil we would love to hear your opinion, please let us know in the comments!
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.