Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Rosehip Oil Benefits
Written by Jade Ellis
We are going to delve into the wonderful world of Rosehip oil and discover all of the incredible benefits this oil has to offer. First up, we are going to look at the essential vitamins and minerals this oil will provide you with and why they are so important!
Pure Rosehip oil benefits are that it is high in vitamins A, E and C. These vitamins naturally occur in the oil and are great in protecting the skin against any premature aging. We are going to explore these soon, but first, what are the Rosehip oil benefits for the skin?
Rosehip oil benefits for the skin
Rosehip oil benefits for the skin and seen largely on mature skin and aging skin types. This oil is also particularly great for marks and scars on the skin due to its regenerating properties. Due to this Rosehip oil is also beneficial for sunburns and sun damaged skin. Rosehip oil benefits for the skin can also be seen for women both during and after pregnancy. This oil can work wonders for stretch marks and can be very useful to apply during this time.
Rosehip oil benefits for the skin include it being an excellent oil to use for people living in a crowded city. This is due to most of the inflammatory processes in the body and skin occurring due to high stress levels, pollution and inconsistent, nutrient poor diets. A few drops of Rosehip oil can give your skin a boost, to refresh and de-stress your skin’s health!
This is an ideal oil to use on the skin, for an even skin tone and to smooth roughness of the skin. You can use Rosehip oil as a moisturiser for sensitive, sun damaged, dry skin, or just as part of your daily skin care routine. Rosehip oil benefits for the skin are vast as is a dry, light oil which penetrates the skin quickly and has been linked to increased collagen production due to its high antioxidant content. One of the main Rosehip oil benefits are that it is skin brightening, skin-plumping and has been known to help reduce fine lines and scars.
What are the main vitamins which give the Rosehip oil benefits?
Here we are going to explore the incredible vitamins within Rosehip oil and all of the skin boosting qualities they contain!
- Rosehip oil benefits - Vitamin A
Vitamin A in particular can help to delay the effects of aging and assist in cell regeneration. Vitamin A consists of retinoic acid and other provitamins like beta-carotene. Beta-carotene is directly from the plant foods that we eat. The effects of this vitamin on our skin is preventing premature aging, encouraging cell regeneration and protecting against infection due to strengthening the skins barrier. This vitamin contributes to supporting your skin to reach an even complexion and a lovely glow!
- Rosehip oil benefits - Vitamin E
Vitamin E is extremely beneficial for the skin; intensely moisturising and even more importantly helping with tissue repair, thereby keeping the skin in good condition. Vitamin E can help prevent trans epidermal water loss from the skin which can in turn increase the moisture of the skin. It may also prevent the formation of wrinkles by blocking free radical damage, and boosting collagen production which is a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic!
- Rosehip oil benefits - Vitamin C
Vitamin C’s role in boosting skin’s health has become well-known in the past few years. It has become known for its key anti-aging qualities and being able to boost the skin’s luminosity, and smooth the skin tone. Vitamin C is also well-known for its antioxidant benefits for the skin and its collagen boosting properties. This vitamin is a powerful antioxidant and can help protect your skin against external forces and free radical damage caused by the environment, which can be a huge component in premature aging and fine lines.
Rosehip oil benefits for the face
So, you’ve got Rosehip oil but have no idea how to actually apply it? To feel the full effect of the Rosehip oil benefits for the face, it is important to apply this oil to the face correctly. There are a few special rules which we are going to reveal here!
- How can I apply Rosehip oil to my face?
For Rosehip oil benefits for face and deep moisturisation you should apply to damp skin. The oil is ideal for massaging the face.
- Step 1 - After cleansing the face, you can apply your moisturiser and then the Rosehip oil. Alternatively, you can use the oil as a moisturiser and apply straight after cleansing. This is completely up to the person and some even mix the Rosehip in with their moisturiser so it is two steps in one!
- Step 2 – Apply a few drops to damp skin in circular motions after cleansing. This oil will absorb into the skin quickly.
- Step 3 – Allow the oil to sink into skin (Rosehip oil absorbs very quickly) and feel the full skin boosting effects of this wonderful oil!
Just a few drops massaged into the skin and face can help to prevent premature aging and promote a youthful complexion, all refreshed and bright! So, with all of these incredible Rosehip oil benefits, why not make the nutrient rich, fresh pressed oil a part of your beauty regime?
If you have used our lovely Rosehip oil we would love to hear your opinion, please let us know in the comments!
- Organic Rosehip Seed Oil Virgin 100ml Fresh-Pressed, Min Vit E 18.3mcg/g20% OFFSpecial Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- Really Good Cellulite Oil 100ml20% OFFSpecial Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- Argan Moroccan Organic Oil Virgin 100ml Fresh-pressed20% OFFSpecial Price £12.80 Regular Price £16.00
- Really Good Stretch Mark Oil 100ml20% OFFSpecial Price £14.40 Regular Price £18.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)