Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Roses are red.. How rose hip seed oil could benefit you
Roses are red... Well, we know that roses come in a variety of colours but one thing you might not be aware of is that the sweet smelling and attractive petals are not the only potentially useful thing that is actually produced by a rose plant: It also bears rose hip which are the seed pods of the rose bush, left behind after the petals have fallen off.
Rosehip can be used in tea, jelly and even jam, these roundish pods are also the source of Rosehip Oil, one of the best natural beauty products on the market. The seeds are used in making rosehip seed oil which is rich in vitamins and nutrients that have all sorts of benefits for the skin.
Luxurious rose hip oil is also pack with vitamins.
Rosehip oil is effective in reducing the scars, burn scars and sunburn. The ability to regenerate damaged skin tissues was originally attributed to its high content of unsaturated essential fatty acids making its an ideal oil for ageing skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It absorbs quickly into the skin creating a protective barrier on the skin to prevent dehydration.
If you’re looking for an oil which has vitamins within, look no further than Rosehip seed oil. Though its brownish depths give little away, it is actually home to a range of vitamins.
•Vitamin C: Is a good antioxidant that helps with skins firmness and strength.
•Vitamin A: Good for cell renewal, promotes firmer smoother skin
•Vitamin E: Promotes collogen and elastin
If your interest has been sparked, then why not investigate further and find out more about this special variety of organic rosehip oil for use on the skin?
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks