Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Roses are red.. How rose hip seed oil could benefit you
Roses are red... Well, we know that roses come in a variety of colours but one thing you might not be aware of is that the sweet smelling and attractive petals are not the only potentially useful thing that is actually produced by a rose plant: It also bears rose hip which are the seed pods of the rose bush, left behind after the petals have fallen off.
Rosehip can be used in tea, jelly and even jam, these roundish pods are also the source of Rosehip Oil, one of the best natural beauty products on the market. The seeds are used in making rosehip seed oil which is rich in vitamins and nutrients that have all sorts of benefits for the skin.
Luxurious rose hip oil is also pack with vitamins.
Rosehip oil is effective in reducing the scars, burn scars and sunburn. The ability to regenerate damaged skin tissues was originally attributed to its high content of unsaturated essential fatty acids making its an ideal oil for ageing skin, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It absorbs quickly into the skin creating a protective barrier on the skin to prevent dehydration.
If you’re looking for an oil which has vitamins within, look no further than Rosehip seed oil. Though its brownish depths give little away, it is actually home to a range of vitamins.
•Vitamin C: Is a good antioxidant that helps with skins firmness and strength.
•Vitamin A: Good for cell renewal, promotes firmer smoother skin
•Vitamin E: Promotes collogen and elastin
If your interest has been sparked, then why not investigate further and find out more about this special variety of organic rosehip oil for use on the skin?
- De-stress Skullcap & Lemon Balm Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100mlAs low as £20.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin