Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley drinks chlorella smoothies
Celebrities: We all love hearing about what they’re eating! It’s just so interesting to know what the famous are nibbling at, just as it’s fascinating to hear about their holiday plans - and their luxurious lifestyles.
One star who has been revealed to be drinking fruity beverages containing chlorella, a wholefood that people sometimes add to smoothies, is none-other than model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. It seems the gorgeous 25-year old often uses this green algae in the juices she drinks.
And Rosie has been keeping the world updated about some of the things she’s been drinking and eating recently. The model has used the latest technology to share some of her choices with fans via Instagram.
As well as pictures of shoes and the popstar Rihanna, the model has also posted a pic of a lovely looking soup - which it turns out was homemade. Captioning the snap, Rosie called the soup ‘delicious’ and even revealed what had gone into making it.
Adding hashtags to her picture, she explained that coconut oil, onions, cumin, split peas, celery, carrots and garlic were involved. It sounds like a real healthy living delicacy to us - we could just do with a bowl ourselves!
Next, up went a snap of not one but two exciting looking juice drinks. “Juice lovers #greens #carrot&apple. Which would you prefer?” the model commented on the green and orange drinks placed next to each other on a wooden table.
Instagram users certainly enjoyed the pic. Last we checked, some 12,320 had ‘liked’ it on the mobile social network!
The next picture from Rosie, who goes under the name @rosiehw on the site, is a stunning photograph of the model, her skin looking absolutely immaculate, wearing a hat and enjoying a smoothie. “Rise and shine smoothie time” she said in the post.
Why not use Rosie’s example as inspiration and start showing friends what you’ve been eating and drinking on Instagram?
As well as being fun, and acting as a diary of what you’ve been enjoying to eat, this could also help you improve your diet by giving you an idea of how often you over-indulge!
- Pure MCT Coconut Oil 100ml Fresh-Pressed (Organic)50% OFFSpecial Price £5.00 Regular Price £10.00
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed50% OFFAs low as £3.00 Regular Price £6.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks