Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley drinks chlorella smoothies
Celebrities: We all love hearing about what they’re eating! It’s just so interesting to know what the famous are nibbling at, just as it’s fascinating to hear about their holiday plans - and their luxurious lifestyles.
One star who has been revealed to be drinking fruity beverages containing chlorella, a wholefood that people sometimes add to smoothies, is none-other than model Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. It seems the gorgeous 25-year old often uses this green algae in the juices she drinks.
And Rosie has been keeping the world updated about some of the things she’s been drinking and eating recently. The model has used the latest technology to share some of her choices with fans via Instagram.
As well as pictures of shoes and the popstar Rihanna, the model has also posted a pic of a lovely looking soup - which it turns out was homemade. Captioning the snap, Rosie called the soup ‘delicious’ and even revealed what had gone into making it.
Adding hashtags to her picture, she explained that coconut oil, onions, cumin, split peas, celery, carrots and garlic were involved. It sounds like a real healthy living delicacy to us - we could just do with a bowl ourselves!
Next, up went a snap of not one but two exciting looking juice drinks. “Juice lovers #greens #carrot&apple. Which would you prefer?” the model commented on the green and orange drinks placed next to each other on a wooden table.
Instagram users certainly enjoyed the pic. Last we checked, some 12,320 had ‘liked’ it on the mobile social network!
The next picture from Rosie, who goes under the name @rosiehw on the site, is a stunning photograph of the model, her skin looking absolutely immaculate, wearing a hat and enjoying a smoothie. “Rise and shine smoothie time” she said in the post.
Why not use Rosie’s example as inspiration and start showing friends what you’ve been eating and drinking on Instagram?
As well as being fun, and acting as a diary of what you’ve been enjoying to eat, this could also help you improve your diet by giving you an idea of how often you over-indulge!
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy