Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Saw palmetto berry for prostate health
The Saw Palmetto is a palm tree that is native to North America, and grows saw toothed stems located on each individual palm leaf. There are numerous saw palmetto benefits that have been researched so far. Saw palmetto herbal supplements have become popular for the treatment of prostate health.
Some researches believe this may be accomplished due to an anti-inflammatory ability of the plant to restrain hormones, such as testosterone. Testosterone is thought to contribute to multiplication of prostate cells.
Saw palmetto is also thought to effectively combats hair loss or at least help maintain and prevent further hair loss. It has also been noted to reduce the production of DHT in men which is what causes the male pattern of baldness. Saw Palmetto is said to lower the DHT level in the body by obstructing 5 alpha-reductose, thus reducing the development of DHT, which causes hair loss.
Saw Palmetto benefits include treatments for persistent coughs and digestive problems and it can be used as an appetite stimulant and a diuretic.
Saw palmetto is also used as a general anti-inflammatory agent, and is thought to help women with menstrual problems. Other Saw palmetto benefits for women also include breast enlargement and the treatment of uterine irritability.
- Saw Palmetto Berry Organic Tincture 100ml30% OFFAs low as £11.20 Regular Price £16.00
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage