Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Saw palmetto berry for prostate health
The Saw Palmetto is a palm tree that is native to North America, and grows saw toothed stems located on each individual palm leaf. There are numerous saw palmetto benefits that have been researched so far. Saw palmetto herbal supplements have become popular for the treatment of prostate health.
Some researches believe this may be accomplished due to an anti-inflammatory ability of the plant to restrain hormones, such as testosterone. Testosterone is thought to contribute to multiplication of prostate cells.
Saw palmetto is also thought to effectively combats hair loss or at least help maintain and prevent further hair loss. It has also been noted to reduce the production of DHT in men which is what causes the male pattern of baldness. Saw Palmetto is said to lower the DHT level in the body by obstructing 5 alpha-reductose, thus reducing the development of DHT, which causes hair loss.
Saw Palmetto benefits include treatments for persistent coughs and digestive problems and it can be used as an appetite stimulant and a diuretic.
Saw palmetto is also used as a general anti-inflammatory agent, and is thought to help women with menstrual problems. Other Saw palmetto benefits for women also include breast enlargement and the treatment of uterine irritability.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Dolores, thank you for your message!Ashwagandha is an adaptogen so will adapt to your own bodies rhythm. It is a powerful way to regulate energy levels through the day so in some people may boost circulation and cell activity, which is why you may find yourself with insomnia. Everyone is unique and different, so will react to herbs and remedies differently. As you are using bio-identical hormones, I would advise you check with your GP, as there are often interferences with herbs. Perhaps you should try taking your Ashwagandha in the morning to regulate your bodies rhythm through the day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan it actually cause insomnia and night sweats in menopausal women if taken at night? I think it does for me. I also use compounded bio-identical hormones.