Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Saw palmetto berry for prostate health
The Saw Palmetto is a palm tree that is native to North America, and grows saw toothed stems located on each individual palm leaf. There are numerous saw palmetto benefits that have been researched so far. Saw palmetto herbal supplements have become popular for the treatment of prostate health.
Some researches believe this may be accomplished due to an anti-inflammatory ability of the plant to restrain hormones, such as testosterone. Testosterone is thought to contribute to multiplication of prostate cells.
Saw palmetto is also thought to effectively combats hair loss or at least help maintain and prevent further hair loss. It has also been noted to reduce the production of DHT in men which is what causes the male pattern of baldness. Saw Palmetto is said to lower the DHT level in the body by obstructing 5 alpha-reductose, thus reducing the development of DHT, which causes hair loss.
Saw Palmetto benefits include treatments for persistent coughs and digestive problems and it can be used as an appetite stimulant and a diuretic.
Saw palmetto is also used as a general anti-inflammatory agent, and is thought to help women with menstrual problems. Other Saw palmetto benefits for women also include breast enlargement and the treatment of uterine irritability.
- Saw Palmetto Berry Organic Tincture 100mlAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.