Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Six ways to say so long to stress
From time to time everyone will feel stressed, so it is important to have coping mechanisms in place to ensure you don't feel down for long.
Here are six ways to say so long to stress.
To combat stress, the most important thing is to reverse the body's response to situations and breathing exercises are key to this. Take between five and ten deep breaths with your eyes closed. Breathe through the ribcage and exhale through the mouth. By the end of these exercises, you are bound to feel more relaxed.
One of the main causes of stress is not getting enough sleep, so if you find yourself experiencing anxiety on a regular basis you may be sleep deprived.
Set a regular bed time and try to get seven hours rest each night. After a couple of weeks your body will be in a routine and you should notice the benefits for your mood.
Physical activity is a brilliant way to combat stress, especially cardio exercise. Not only does this allow you to channel frustration and tire your body out so you can sleep easier, exercise releases endorphins, which boost mood. What's more, you are effectively replacing your negative thoughts with positive ones about how the activity is making you healthier.
This super drink contains L-theanine, which promotes relaxation and works to counteract the stimulating affects of caffeine. Therefore, instead of hyping the body up, which increases stress levels, it has a calming effect. Try drinking green tea in the morning and evening to frame your day with relaxation.
When we're stressed we carry a lot of it in our muscles, causing discomfort and augmenting feelings of anxiety. Massage can relieve this by releasing tension from the body.
Andrea Preston, massage expert and founder of The Treatment Room, explained: "All massage treatments are beneficial for those in high-stress jobs, particularly in the current climate, where the pressure is on more than ever.
"Taking one hour out for yourself, once a month, to invest in your own health and wellbeing, is highly recommended."
Containing lots of potassium, bananas are a great boost if you're feeling stressed or tired. Taking time out to enjoy this snack can also help you calm down.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.