Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The skin is the largest organ of the body and its health depends on many factors, both internal and external.
A healthy and varied diet and drinking plenty of water is essential of course, but there are skin supplements for skin that a particularly beneficial to the health and appearance of the skin.
The key to healthy and beautiful skin is to maintain a balanced diet rich in the antioxidant vitamins: vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E.
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant supplement for skin. It helps combat the signs of aging by maintaining a cell’s metabolic function so it can perform at optimal levels. It also helps enhance the positive effects of other antioxidants present in the body such as vitamin C and E by supporting their function.
Vitamin C helps to protect the skin from sun damage, Vitamin E isÿ a potent anti oxidant that help reducing wrinkles and maintaining youthful skin while Vitamin A is required for maintenance and repair of skin tissue.
These are important supplements for skin and help skin to stay moist and supple, help repair itself and to produce the enzymes that help in stabilising collagen, which is what give skin that youthful and ?tight? appearance.
But it is not only skin vitamins you need, there are many minerals and nutrients that are required for healthy skin.
Selenium is a trace mineral and needed only in small quantities.ÿ Selenium helps in the production of antioxidant enzymes which fight free radicals and help keep the skin young and protect the skin from sun damage.
Magnesium is a wonder ingredient in skincare as it has many boosting properties. This mineral is a staple in many anti-ageing creams because of it’s replenishing qualities. It also stimulates the skin to ensure that healthy elasticity is maintained and moisture levels remain normal.
Always make sure to read the ingredients on your supplements and vitamins and optÿfor supplements that are free from bulking, binding and other agents.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)