Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The skin is the largest organ of the body and its health depends on many factors, both internal and external.
A healthy and varied diet and drinking plenty of water is essential of course, but there are skin supplements for skin that a particularly beneficial to the health and appearance of the skin.
The key to healthy and beautiful skin is to maintain a balanced diet rich in the antioxidant vitamins: vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E.
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant supplement for skin. It helps combat the signs of aging by maintaining a cell’s metabolic function so it can perform at optimal levels. It also helps enhance the positive effects of other antioxidants present in the body such as vitamin C and E by supporting their function.
Vitamin C helps to protect the skin from sun damage, Vitamin E isÿ a potent anti oxidant that help reducing wrinkles and maintaining youthful skin while Vitamin A is required for maintenance and repair of skin tissue.
These are important supplements for skin and help skin to stay moist and supple, help repair itself and to produce the enzymes that help in stabilising collagen, which is what give skin that youthful and ?tight? appearance.
But it is not only skin vitamins you need, there are many minerals and nutrients that are required for healthy skin.
Selenium is a trace mineral and needed only in small quantities.ÿ Selenium helps in the production of antioxidant enzymes which fight free radicals and help keep the skin young and protect the skin from sun damage.
Magnesium is a wonder ingredient in skincare as it has many boosting properties. This mineral is a staple in many anti-ageing creams because of it’s replenishing qualities. It also stimulates the skin to ensure that healthy elasticity is maintained and moisture levels remain normal.
Always make sure to read the ingredients on your supplements and vitamins and optÿfor supplements that are free from bulking, binding and other agents.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy