Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Some of the most exciting news coming from the beauty industry is the power of nutrients and minerals to give skin a more radiant, healthy and youthful glow.
Creams and lotions you put on your skin are helpful no doubt, but the skin has to be fed from the inside for best results. Health experts say skin vitamins and minerals in all forms play an integral role in a healthy glowing complexion.
When combined with a good diet, the right dietary supplements can help keep your skin looking not only healthy, but also years younger.
Skin and hair vitamins and nutrients can be included as a supplement particularly when the body has been under stress, and all your nutritional needs have not been met through your diet. As a result skin and hair will suffer, and look dull and listless. Some of the beauty essential nutrients that promote radiant and brighter looking skin include:
- Vitamins C, E, A, K, and B complex can all help improve skin health.ÿ
- Vitamin A is an essential skin vitaminn that helps repair and regenerate the skin.
- Zinc helps maintain the structural integrity of the nails, hair and skin
- Silica is concentrated in all connective tissue including nails, hair and skin, where it contributes to collagen formation. Collagen serves as the structural framework for skin. Horsetail is a plant source of silica.
- Vitamin C is important in the production of skin collagen, it also helps to protect against degradation of collagen, and therefore slowing the aging process.
- Biotin and essential amino acids support elastin and collagen production.
- Beta-carotene and Vitamin E to help the skins natural defence against the sun.
All these ingredients have been formulated in our skin, hair and nails Beauty Totale nutriceutical. Our beauty nutriceuticals contains bio available andÿabsorbable forms of the nutrients, 100% active ingredients. They contain no excipients such as fillers, binders and bulking agents, and are suitable for vegetarians.
So start now, feeding the skin from the inside to the out! And don?t forget drinking plenty of water always helps too!
Nutritional supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet but complement a diet to improve general wellbeing. We always advocate a balanced and healthy diet and using skin supplements only when the body?s nutritional needs have not been met through the diet. skin supplements are a great ?perk me up? as and when you need.