Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Some of the most exciting news coming from the beauty industry is the power of nutrients and minerals to give skin a more radiant, healthy and youthful glow.
Creams and lotions you put on your skin are helpful no doubt, but the skin has to be fed from the inside for best results. Health experts say skin vitamins and minerals in all forms play an integral role in a healthy glowing complexion.
When combined with a good diet, the right dietary supplements can help keep your skin looking not only healthy, but also years younger.
Skin and hair vitamins and nutrients can be included as a supplement particularly when the body has been under stress, and all your nutritional needs have not been met through your diet. As a result skin and hair will suffer, and look dull and listless. Some of the beauty essential nutrients that promote radiant and brighter looking skin include:
- Vitamins C, E, A, K, and B complex can all help improve skin health.ÿ
- Vitamin A is an essential skin vitaminn that helps repair and regenerate the skin.
- Zinc helps maintain the structural integrity of the nails, hair and skin
- Silica is concentrated in all connective tissue including nails, hair and skin, where it contributes to collagen formation. Collagen serves as the structural framework for skin. Horsetail is a plant source of silica.
- Vitamin C is important in the production of skin collagen, it also helps to protect against degradation of collagen, and therefore slowing the aging process.
- Biotin and essential amino acids support elastin and collagen production.
- Beta-carotene and Vitamin E to help the skins natural defence against the sun.
All these ingredients have been formulated in our skin, hair and nails Beauty Totale nutriceutical. Our beauty nutriceuticals contains bio available andÿabsorbable forms of the nutrients, 100% active ingredients. They contain no excipients such as fillers, binders and bulking agents, and are suitable for vegetarians.
So start now, feeding the skin from the inside to the out! And don?t forget drinking plenty of water always helps too!
Nutritional supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet but complement a diet to improve general wellbeing. We always advocate a balanced and healthy diet and using skin supplements only when the body?s nutritional needs have not been met through the diet. skin supplements are a great ?perk me up? as and when you need.
- Vegan Biotic Balance 10bn 90 Caps20% OFFSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £15.00
- Wholefood Iron, 60 Caps20% OFFSpecial Price £7.20 Regular Price £9.00
- Wholefood Potassium, 60 Caps20% OFFSpecial Price £6.41 Regular Price £8.00
- Vegan Omega Totale Oil Blend 100ml20% OFFSpecial Price £16.01 Regular Price £20.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)