Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Some of the most exciting news coming from the beauty industry is the power of nutrients and minerals to give skin a more radiant, healthy and youthful glow.
Creams and lotions you put on your skin are helpful no doubt, but the skin has to be fed from the inside for best results. Health experts say skin vitamins and minerals in all forms play an integral role in a healthy glowing complexion.
When combined with a good diet, the right dietary supplements can help keep your skin looking not only healthy, but also years younger.
Skin and hair vitamins and nutrients can be included as a supplement particularly when the body has been under stress, and all your nutritional needs have not been met through your diet. As a result skin and hair will suffer, and look dull and listless. Some of the beauty essential nutrients that promote radiant and brighter looking skin include:
- Vitamins C, E, A, K, and B complex can all help improve skin health.ÿ
- Vitamin A is an essential skin vitaminn that helps repair and regenerate the skin.
- Zinc helps maintain the structural integrity of the nails, hair and skin
- Silica is concentrated in all connective tissue including nails, hair and skin, where it contributes to collagen formation. Collagen serves as the structural framework for skin. Horsetail is a plant source of silica.
- Vitamin C is important in the production of skin collagen, it also helps to protect against degradation of collagen, and therefore slowing the aging process.
- Biotin and essential amino acids support elastin and collagen production.
- Beta-carotene and Vitamin E to help the skins natural defence against the sun.
All these ingredients have been formulated in our skin, hair and nails Beauty Totale nutriceutical. Our beauty nutriceuticals contains bio available andÿabsorbable forms of the nutrients, 100% active ingredients. They contain no excipients such as fillers, binders and bulking agents, and are suitable for vegetarians.
So start now, feeding the skin from the inside to the out! And don?t forget drinking plenty of water always helps too!
Nutritional supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet but complement a diet to improve general wellbeing. We always advocate a balanced and healthy diet and using skin supplements only when the body?s nutritional needs have not been met through the diet. skin supplements are a great ?perk me up? as and when you need.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks