Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Skullcap, Valerian and Passion Flower for Sleep and Anxiety
Skullcap and Valerian have become quite well known herbs for their efficacy, especially with sleep problems and for the relaxation of the mind.
Skullcap is a native North American herb and grows especially within the southern states of the USA. Skullcap quiets nervous tension, eases muscle tension and spasms. Skullcap also induces sleep without strongly sedating or stupefying, and it may help to lower elevated blood pressure. Skullcap is also used in the treatment of a wide range of nervous conditions including insomnia, hysteria and anxiety. A lot of clinical studies are still being carried out on this herb, but within complementary medicine it has been used for many years, especially for sleep and relaxation.
Valerian is also a renowned herb used for easing sleep problems. It is one of the best gentle and harmless herbal sleeping remedies; it enhances the natural body process of slipping into sleep and making the stresses of the day recede. It is a herb known to help provide relief of insomnia, stress related anxiety and nervous restlessness. Valerian is also particularly recommended for people who do not need as much sleep as they once did; it also eases lying awake in bed, ensuring that it becomes a restful and relaxing experience.
Passion Flower is another herb known to produce mild sedative and anti-anxiety effects. It is a on-addictive herb to promote relaxation, and helps to settle edgy nerves. Passion flower grows from the same vine that produces the Passion fruit. You can also make a hot tea from Passion Flowers, buy it in capsule form, or purchase Passion Flower Extract in concentrated form for dosages.
Either of these herbs can be taken as a single tincture or even as a tincture blend like the Fushi Sleep Tincture, which contains both the Skullcap, Valerian as ÿwell as chamomile and oat seed.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin