Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Some sound sleep advice
Not everyone really puts that much thought into exactly how long they want to be asleep in bed for.
But, perhaps especially when you're working every day, you can find yourself setting a target for how many hours you want to be snoozing for!
Premier Inn reported last year that on average Brits want to sleep for seven hours a night. However, more than three quarters of its survey sample said they don't actually get this amount of shut-eye.
If you feel you need to do something about getting better kip, there is always help at hand.
"Everyone is different and has their own personal preferences, but there are some common factors that can affect all of us when it comes to sleep," expert Dr Dan Robotham explained in 2011.
The Mental Health Foundation senior research officer recommended eye masks as an option to try for people who are finding their room isn't dark enough for them.
Ear plugs, on the other hand, were recommended for people dealing with loud noise to try using.
"If you’re finding it difficult to get to sleep, try getting up for a while until you feel sleepier, rather than lying in bed and worrying about the fact you aren’t managing to sleep," he also suggested.
People should also avoid caffeine during the latter part of the day, as well as eating a lot late at night.
He said that though people's sleep could be improved though exercising – and that they could cut down on anxiety and relieve stressful feelings by doing this – they shouldn't exercise during the late evening.
"The adrenaline that your body produces when you exercise can make it more difficult to get to sleep," the expert explained.
People suffering from mental health issues like depression or anxiety might find their sleep is affected by these, he added.
"It is important to speak with your GP about a combined approach that tackles both the mental health issue and the sleep problem," he told people in this position.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin