Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Spectacular sports to try this season
It's not something you need us to tell you: when it comes to healthy living, exercise works wonders.
It's one of those things that we're often told to do, but if you've not found an exercise you enjoy, it can be tricky to know exactly how to get the dose of physical activity that you know you should be striving for.
Luckily, it's come to a time of year that can make getting a bit of exercise under your belt seem all the easier and more fun!
The warmth of summer could well have seen you warm to the idea of doing a bit more exercise, so here are two fantastic tips for exercises you could try this season.
Whether you're lucky enough to live by the sea, or are simply planning to hit the beach this holiday, why not use the picturesque surroundings not just for lounging on but for getting a dose of exercise every day?
There are quite a few health problems that getting into running could help you to avoid, among them stroke and heart disease, so it's certainly a hobby that might reap rewards.
This calorie-cutting activity might be great for those whose weight has become a problem and who want to do something to control it.
You could find you enjoy the beach even more if you get to know its sand by jogging along it. Why not see if your other half, or the people you're holidaying with, also want to become involved in this fun fitness activity?
Be careful about choosing a good time for your jog, as if you head out in the middle of the day it might well be too hot, and the beach could well be busy. An early morning or evening jog will help ensure cooler conditions and a quieter beach.
Take to the tracks by bike
Another great holiday activity - and calorie-burning option - is to rent a bike and have a cycle ride.
A much-talked about healthy living option, this can help you get around from place to place, so if there's somewhere you'd like to see on holiday and there's a way to get there by bike, why not take advantage of this mode of transport?
You could find that this way of getting about is much more stress-busting than being cooped up in a hot car, but be sure to follow safety advice to make sure you're less likely to get hurt, especially when you're heading onto roads with cars.
Also remember that you're not used to exercising, it could be wise to discuss things with a doctor before leaping into a fitness activity of any sort.
Spectacular sports oil
If you want to add a touch of luxury to your post-sports routine, why not take some of our Really Good Sports Oil with you for your sports session or sporty holiday?
Gorgeous enough that it might make you want to get into exercise just so you can use it, this blend features beautiful oils like sweet almond, rosa canina fruit and camelina sativa.
Wonderfully relaxing to use on your skin, it will help you feel rejuvenated when you've been hard at it working out. Treat yourself to a bottle now and start your summer sports journey here!
Have you had a good experience with our amazing sports oil blend? Let us know on Twitter!
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.