Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Suffering with cellulite? Try this!
No one wants to face the problem of cellulite having its unsightly impact on their body.
And when the summer comes around, this condition can seem all the more of an issue when you want to look your best.
Previously hidden under work trousers or long skirts, those unwanted lumps can suddenly be on full display when we don our swimming costumes or bikinis and take to the beach.
And there's nothing worse than strolling down the sand, confidence sapped as you worry about the bumpy appearance of your thighs or buttocks! You want to be enjoying yourself in a relaxed way, after all.
You might find yourself wondering what has led to this unsightly bodily misbehaviour, and people have pondered that various things from what you eat to hormone levels might be linked to the condition.
But what you're really going to be focused on if you have a beach break coming up is what you can do about cellulite.
An exciting oil that could boost your confidence
If you're looking for a product that could potentially help you boost your confidence when you've been facing cellulite, we might just have the oil for you.
Praised in a variety of different publications, Fushi's Really Good Cellulite Oil has certainly won critical acclaim - will you be the next person to give it a great review?
As we explain on the product listing page, it can provide a helping hand when it comes to dealing with the appearance of the pesky condition that is cellulite.
The incredible ingredients inside include green coffee bean oil, vitamin E, wheat germ oil, gotu kola and grapefruit essential oil.
This fantastic product helps to promote skin that looks smoother - just what you need if you're planning to bare your thighs beside the sea!
It's simple to use and can be massaged into the place that cellulite is appearing twice a day over two weeks or once daily for an ongoing routine.
- Baobab Seed Oil Virgin 100ml Organic Fresh-Pressed50% OFFSpecial Price £12.00 Regular Price £24.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks