Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Suffering with cellulite? Try this!
No one wants to face the problem of cellulite having its unsightly impact on their body.
And when the summer comes around, this condition can seem all the more of an issue when you want to look your best.
Previously hidden under work trousers or long skirts, those unwanted lumps can suddenly be on full display when we don our swimming costumes or bikinis and take to the beach.
And there's nothing worse than strolling down the sand, confidence sapped as you worry about the bumpy appearance of your thighs or buttocks! You want to be enjoying yourself in a relaxed way, after all.
You might find yourself wondering what has led to this unsightly bodily misbehaviour, and people have pondered that various things from what you eat to hormone levels might be linked to the condition.
But what you're really going to be focused on if you have a beach break coming up is what you can do about cellulite.
An exciting oil that could boost your confidence
If you're looking for a product that could potentially help you boost your confidence when you've been facing cellulite, we might just have the oil for you.
Praised in a variety of different publications, Fushi's Really Good Cellulite Oil has certainly won critical acclaim - will you be the next person to give it a great review?
As we explain on the product listing page, it can provide a helping hand when it comes to dealing with the appearance of the pesky condition that is cellulite.
The incredible ingredients inside include green coffee bean oil, vitamin E, wheat germ oil, gotu kola and grapefruit essential oil.
This fantastic product helps to promote skin that looks smoother - just what you need if you're planning to bare your thighs beside the sea!
It's simple to use and can be massaged into the place that cellulite is appearing twice a day over two weeks or once daily for an ongoing routine.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hi, would it be advisable to use almond oil on acne prone skin. I have a little bit of acne but have lots of dark spots left by acne.
- Ashwagandha benefits for menThanks for this great article. I have begun to take Ashwagandha, and my husband asked if it might be good for him too. Looks like it is, so thank you for the info.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?