Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Suffering with cellulite? Try this!
No one wants to face the problem of cellulite having its unsightly impact on their body.
And when the summer comes around, this condition can seem all the more of an issue when you want to look your best.
Previously hidden under work trousers or long skirts, those unwanted lumps can suddenly be on full display when we don our swimming costumes or bikinis and take to the beach.
And there's nothing worse than strolling down the sand, confidence sapped as you worry about the bumpy appearance of your thighs or buttocks! You want to be enjoying yourself in a relaxed way, after all.
You might find yourself wondering what has led to this unsightly bodily misbehaviour, and people have pondered that various things from what you eat to hormone levels might be linked to the condition.
But what you're really going to be focused on if you have a beach break coming up is what you can do about cellulite.
An exciting oil that could boost your confidence
If you're looking for a product that could potentially help you boost your confidence when you've been facing cellulite, we might just have the oil for you.
Praised in a variety of different publications, Fushi's Really Good Cellulite Oil has certainly won critical acclaim - will you be the next person to give it a great review?
As we explain on the product listing page, it can provide a helping hand when it comes to dealing with the appearance of the pesky condition that is cellulite.
The incredible ingredients inside include green coffee bean oil, vitamin E, wheat germ oil, gotu kola and grapefruit essential oil.
This fantastic product helps to promote skin that looks smoother - just what you need if you're planning to bare your thighs beside the sea!
It's simple to use and can be massaged into the place that cellulite is appearing twice a day over two weeks or once daily for an ongoing routine.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Debbie, There is 340 mg of herb per capsule in our Ashwagandha. We usually recommend 2 capsules a day which are equivalent to 680mg. It is possible to take up to 1200mg daily, but only over short periods, so we prefer to stay well within the limits of safety, while still dosing enough to see the benefits. We always recommend to discuss taking the supplement with your GP before hand if you'd like to increase dosages. I hope this helps :)