Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Suffering with cellulite? Try this!
No one wants to face the problem of cellulite having its unsightly impact on their body.
And when the summer comes around, this condition can seem all the more of an issue when you want to look your best.
Previously hidden under work trousers or long skirts, those unwanted lumps can suddenly be on full display when we don our swimming costumes or bikinis and take to the beach.
And there's nothing worse than strolling down the sand, confidence sapped as you worry about the bumpy appearance of your thighs or buttocks! You want to be enjoying yourself in a relaxed way, after all.
You might find yourself wondering what has led to this unsightly bodily misbehaviour, and people have pondered that various things from what you eat to hormone levels might be linked to the condition.
But what you're really going to be focused on if you have a beach break coming up is what you can do about cellulite.
An exciting oil that could boost your confidence
If you're looking for a product that could potentially help you boost your confidence when you've been facing cellulite, we might just have the oil for you.
Praised in a variety of different publications, Fushi's Really Good Cellulite Oil has certainly won critical acclaim - will you be the next person to give it a great review?
As we explain on the product listing page, it can provide a helping hand when it comes to dealing with the appearance of the pesky condition that is cellulite.
The incredible ingredients inside include green coffee bean oil, vitamin E, wheat germ oil, gotu kola and grapefruit essential oil.
This fantastic product helps to promote skin that looks smoother - just what you need if you're planning to bare your thighs beside the sea!
It's simple to use and can be massaged into the place that cellulite is appearing twice a day over two weeks or once daily for an ongoing routine.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.