Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Sweet Spring Strawberry Smoothie!
How To Make A Sweet Spring Strawberry Smoothie!
By Jade Ellis
Add a spring to your step with this delicious smoothie! This recipe is full of vitamins and minerals, and tastes like a delicious desert!
Spring means brighter colours and lighter days. If you want to be reinvigorated and refreshed, this is a great way to start the day! Especially If you feel like your body needs a restart for the new season, this smoothie is a perfect way to refresh.
This delicious vegan smoothie will set you on the right track. This smoothie is filled with healthy fats such as Fushi’s avocado oil, flax seeds and chia seeds. These are essential fats that your body needs to function. By blending Avocado oil into this smoothie, you are topping up your E, A and D vitamins, as well as boosting your potassium even higher!
The health benefits of this sweet smoothie are ongoing, and as a massive bonus, it tastes amazing! The frozen fruits blended together make the smoothie extra creamy and nourishing for spring time. This smoothie will keep you going all morning and nourish you from the inside out!
1 frozen banana
½ cup frozen blueberries
½ cup strawberries halved
1 cup almond milk
1-2 tea spoons Fushi Avocado oil
1 teaspoon flaxseed
1 teaspoon chia seeds
Agave syrup (optional)
Add all ingredients to a blender and whizz until smooth. If the consistency is too think then add a little water.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy