Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Sweet Spring Strawberry Smoothie!
How To Make A Sweet Spring Strawberry Smoothie!
By Jade Ellis
Add a spring to your step with this delicious smoothie! This recipe is full of vitamins and minerals, and tastes like a delicious desert!
Spring means brighter colours and lighter days. If you want to be reinvigorated and refreshed, this is a great way to start the day! Especially If you feel like your body needs a restart for the new season, this smoothie is a perfect way to refresh.
This delicious vegan smoothie will set you on the right track. This smoothie is filled with healthy fats such as Fushi’s avocado oil, flax seeds and chia seeds. These are essential fats that your body needs to function. By blending Avocado oil into this smoothie, you are topping up your E, A and D vitamins, as well as boosting your potassium even higher!
The health benefits of this sweet smoothie are ongoing, and as a massive bonus, it tastes amazing! The frozen fruits blended together make the smoothie extra creamy and nourishing for spring time. This smoothie will keep you going all morning and nourish you from the inside out!
1 frozen banana
½ cup frozen blueberries
½ cup strawberries halved
1 cup almond milk
1-2 tea spoons Fushi Avocado oil
1 teaspoon flaxseed
1 teaspoon chia seeds
Agave syrup (optional)
Add all ingredients to a blender and whizz until smooth. If the consistency is too think then add a little water.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.