Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Sweet Spring Strawberry Smoothie!
How To Make A Sweet Spring Strawberry Smoothie!
By Jade Ellis
Add a spring to your step with this delicious smoothie! This recipe is full of vitamins and minerals, and tastes like a delicious desert!
Spring means brighter colours and lighter days. If you want to be reinvigorated and refreshed, this is a great way to start the day! Especially If you feel like your body needs a restart for the new season, this smoothie is a perfect way to refresh.
This delicious vegan smoothie will set you on the right track. This smoothie is filled with healthy fats such as Fushi’s avocado oil, flax seeds and chia seeds. These are essential fats that your body needs to function. By blending Avocado oil into this smoothie, you are topping up your E, A and D vitamins, as well as boosting your potassium even higher!
The health benefits of this sweet smoothie are ongoing, and as a massive bonus, it tastes amazing! The frozen fruits blended together make the smoothie extra creamy and nourishing for spring time. This smoothie will keep you going all morning and nourish you from the inside out!
1 frozen banana
½ cup frozen blueberries
½ cup strawberries halved
1 cup almond milk
1-2 tea spoons Fushi Avocado oil
1 teaspoon flaxseed
1 teaspoon chia seeds
Agave syrup (optional)
Add all ingredients to a blender and whizz until smooth. If the consistency is too think then add a little water.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.