Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Sweet Spring Strawberry Smoothie!
How To Make A Sweet Spring Strawberry Smoothie!
By Jade Ellis
Add a spring to your step with this delicious smoothie! This recipe is full of vitamins and minerals, and tastes like a delicious desert!
Spring means brighter colours and lighter days. If you want to be reinvigorated and refreshed, this is a great way to start the day! Especially If you feel like your body needs a restart for the new season, this smoothie is a perfect way to refresh.
This delicious vegan smoothie will set you on the right track. This smoothie is filled with healthy fats such as Fushi’s avocado oil, flax seeds and chia seeds. These are essential fats that your body needs to function. By blending Avocado oil into this smoothie, you are topping up your E, A and D vitamins, as well as boosting your potassium even higher!
The health benefits of this sweet smoothie are ongoing, and as a massive bonus, it tastes amazing! The frozen fruits blended together make the smoothie extra creamy and nourishing for spring time. This smoothie will keep you going all morning and nourish you from the inside out!
1 frozen banana
½ cup frozen blueberries
½ cup strawberries halved
1 cup almond milk
1-2 tea spoons Fushi Avocado oil
1 teaspoon flaxseed
1 teaspoon chia seeds
Agave syrup (optional)
Add all ingredients to a blender and whizz until smooth. If the consistency is too think then add a little water.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)