Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Tasty coconut water!
Coconuts have a huge range of brilliant uses which make them hugely versatile.
We remember using the shells as percussion instruments as kids, not to mention sprinkling coconut flakes onto our baking, for example! Coconut can be a tasty snack, as well as an ingredient for several different sorts of cake!
Another coconut product you might have seen in recent years in coconut water, a refreshing and tasty drink which comes from inside coconut fruit.
It has a flavour that's not quite like anything you've ever had before, and the slightly nutty taste certainly has its fans. Celebs have been sipping this exotic treat, which can help to hydrate you and has electrolytes in it.
It's known for containing very little fat. Meanwhile, the drink contains some Vitamin C, as well as potassium. It also has very little cholesterol in it - another tick for this tasty treat!
People sometimes like to sip a coconut water with their lunch at work. This can be a nice complement to your daily sandwich because it's tasty - but doesn't have a strong or overly sweet taste. It tastes very natural and won't overpower whatever else you're eating!
It could be great for if you're looking for a caffeine-free drink to indulge in later on in the day at work, too.
Some people find that if they drink too much coffee later on in the afternoon then sleeping is tough, after all!
Coconut water can be bought in a variety of brands and is becoming a commoner and commoner sight in the nation's shops, so why not give a carton a go the next time you fancy a soft drink treat?
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?