Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Tasty coconut water!
Coconuts have a huge range of brilliant uses which make them hugely versatile.
We remember using the shells as percussion instruments as kids, not to mention sprinkling coconut flakes onto our baking, for example! Coconut can be a tasty snack, as well as an ingredient for several different sorts of cake!
Another coconut product you might have seen in recent years in coconut water, a refreshing and tasty drink which comes from inside coconut fruit.
It has a flavour that's not quite like anything you've ever had before, and the slightly nutty taste certainly has its fans. Celebs have been sipping this exotic treat, which can help to hydrate you and has electrolytes in it.
It's known for containing very little fat. Meanwhile, the drink contains some Vitamin C, as well as potassium. It also has very little cholesterol in it - another tick for this tasty treat!
People sometimes like to sip a coconut water with their lunch at work. This can be a nice complement to your daily sandwich because it's tasty - but doesn't have a strong or overly sweet taste. It tastes very natural and won't overpower whatever else you're eating!
It could be great for if you're looking for a caffeine-free drink to indulge in later on in the day at work, too.
Some people find that if they drink too much coffee later on in the afternoon then sleeping is tough, after all!
Coconut water can be bought in a variety of brands and is becoming a commoner and commoner sight in the nation's shops, so why not give a carton a go the next time you fancy a soft drink treat?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)