Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Tasty coconut water!
Coconuts have a huge range of brilliant uses which make them hugely versatile.
We remember using the shells as percussion instruments as kids, not to mention sprinkling coconut flakes onto our baking, for example! Coconut can be a tasty snack, as well as an ingredient for several different sorts of cake!
Another coconut product you might have seen in recent years in coconut water, a refreshing and tasty drink which comes from inside coconut fruit.
It has a flavour that's not quite like anything you've ever had before, and the slightly nutty taste certainly has its fans. Celebs have been sipping this exotic treat, which can help to hydrate you and has electrolytes in it.
It's known for containing very little fat. Meanwhile, the drink contains some Vitamin C, as well as potassium. It also has very little cholesterol in it - another tick for this tasty treat!
People sometimes like to sip a coconut water with their lunch at work. This can be a nice complement to your daily sandwich because it's tasty - but doesn't have a strong or overly sweet taste. It tastes very natural and won't overpower whatever else you're eating!
It could be great for if you're looking for a caffeine-free drink to indulge in later on in the day at work, too.
Some people find that if they drink too much coffee later on in the afternoon then sleeping is tough, after all!
Coconut water can be bought in a variety of brands and is becoming a commoner and commoner sight in the nation's shops, so why not give a carton a go the next time you fancy a soft drink treat?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hi, would it be advisable to use almond oil on acne prone skin. I have a little bit of acne but have lots of dark spots left by acne.
- Ashwagandha benefits for menThanks for this great article. I have begun to take Ashwagandha, and my husband asked if it might be good for him too. Looks like it is, so thank you for the info.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?