Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Tasty coconut water!
Coconuts have a huge range of brilliant uses which make them hugely versatile.
We remember using the shells as percussion instruments as kids, not to mention sprinkling coconut flakes onto our baking, for example! Coconut can be a tasty snack, as well as an ingredient for several different sorts of cake!
Another coconut product you might have seen in recent years in coconut water, a refreshing and tasty drink which comes from inside coconut fruit.
It has a flavour that's not quite like anything you've ever had before, and the slightly nutty taste certainly has its fans. Celebs have been sipping this exotic treat, which can help to hydrate you and has electrolytes in it.
It's known for containing very little fat. Meanwhile, the drink contains some Vitamin C, as well as potassium. It also has very little cholesterol in it - another tick for this tasty treat!
People sometimes like to sip a coconut water with their lunch at work. This can be a nice complement to your daily sandwich because it's tasty - but doesn't have a strong or overly sweet taste. It tastes very natural and won't overpower whatever else you're eating!
It could be great for if you're looking for a caffeine-free drink to indulge in later on in the day at work, too.
Some people find that if they drink too much coffee later on in the afternoon then sleeping is tough, after all!
Coconut water can be bought in a variety of brands and is becoming a commoner and commoner sight in the nation's shops, so why not give a carton a go the next time you fancy a soft drink treat?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin