Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The 7 Day Detox Rules
Drink at least one fresh juice a day. (If you can manage two even better!)
Eat at least one leafy green and colourful salad.
Have a serving of cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, kale, cabbage, in a juice, soup
Include protein foods throughout the day - these will help stabilise your blood-sugar levels.
Protein foods can include nuts, seeds, beans, pulses, fish, eggs and soy or live yogurt
Drink herbal teas, green tea and warm water when you need a warming drink
Dry body brushing is recommended every day before your shower.
If you have access to a sauna, make the most of it.
Take a 30 minute brisk walk that leaves you slightly breathless
On waking A cup of hot water and juice ½
Breakfast Liver Cleanse juice (see recipe below), 2 grilled tomatoes and a few slices of avocado,
Squeeze some lemon and sprinkle on some pepper for taste.
Mid-morning snack 3 prunes and 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds, with a cup of Milk Thistle
Lunch A large mixed salad: Mix 1 large handful each of spinach leaves and watercress and add
some cherry tomatoes and colourful vegetables, such as red pepper, radish and celery.
Mid-afternoon snack Sticks of celery, cucumber and carrot; a cup of green tea
Early evening Have another glass of the Liver Cleanser juice if left over.
Dinner Vegetable and bean stew: Chop ½ red onion and 1 garlic clove and sauté in a saucepan
until soft. Slice ¼ red pepper, 1 courgette and ½ leek and add to the pan with 200g tinned chopped
tomatoes, 200g chickpeas or kidney beans and 200ml vegetable stock. Bring to the boil, then reduce
the heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Stir in 1 handful
spinach leaves just before serving. Finish off with some Fennel tea.
Liver Cleanser Juice
1 small lemon
Half a beetroot
1 tbsp of Fushi Wheatgrass superfood
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)