Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The 7 Day Detox Rules
Drink at least one fresh juice a day. (If you can manage two even better!)
Eat at least one leafy green and colourful salad.
Have a serving of cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, kale, cabbage, in a juice, soup
Include protein foods throughout the day - these will help stabilise your blood-sugar levels.
Protein foods can include nuts, seeds, beans, pulses, fish, eggs and soy or live yogurt
Drink herbal teas, green tea and warm water when you need a warming drink
Dry body brushing is recommended every day before your shower.
If you have access to a sauna, make the most of it.
Take a 30 minute brisk walk that leaves you slightly breathless
On waking A cup of hot water and juice ½
Breakfast Liver Cleanse juice (see recipe below), 2 grilled tomatoes and a few slices of avocado,
Squeeze some lemon and sprinkle on some pepper for taste.
Mid-morning snack 3 prunes and 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds, with a cup of Milk Thistle
Lunch A large mixed salad: Mix 1 large handful each of spinach leaves and watercress and add
some cherry tomatoes and colourful vegetables, such as red pepper, radish and celery.
Mid-afternoon snack Sticks of celery, cucumber and carrot; a cup of green tea
Early evening Have another glass of the Liver Cleanser juice if left over.
Dinner Vegetable and bean stew: Chop ½ red onion and 1 garlic clove and sauté in a saucepan
until soft. Slice ¼ red pepper, 1 courgette and ½ leek and add to the pan with 200g tinned chopped
tomatoes, 200g chickpeas or kidney beans and 200ml vegetable stock. Bring to the boil, then reduce
the heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Stir in 1 handful
spinach leaves just before serving. Finish off with some Fennel tea.
Liver Cleanser Juice
1 small lemon
Half a beetroot
1 tbsp of Fushi Wheatgrass superfood
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)