Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The 7 Day Detox Rules
Drink at least one fresh juice a day. (If you can manage two even better!)
Eat at least one leafy green and colourful salad.
Have a serving of cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, kale, cabbage, in a juice, soup
Include protein foods throughout the day - these will help stabilise your blood-sugar levels.
Protein foods can include nuts, seeds, beans, pulses, fish, eggs and soy or live yogurt
Drink herbal teas, green tea and warm water when you need a warming drink
Dry body brushing is recommended every day before your shower.
If you have access to a sauna, make the most of it.
Take a 30 minute brisk walk that leaves you slightly breathless
On waking A cup of hot water and juice ½
Breakfast Liver Cleanse juice (see recipe below), 2 grilled tomatoes and a few slices of avocado,
Squeeze some lemon and sprinkle on some pepper for taste.
Mid-morning snack 3 prunes and 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds, with a cup of Milk Thistle
Lunch A large mixed salad: Mix 1 large handful each of spinach leaves and watercress and add
some cherry tomatoes and colourful vegetables, such as red pepper, radish and celery.
Mid-afternoon snack Sticks of celery, cucumber and carrot; a cup of green tea
Early evening Have another glass of the Liver Cleanser juice if left over.
Dinner Vegetable and bean stew: Chop ½ red onion and 1 garlic clove and sauté in a saucepan
until soft. Slice ¼ red pepper, 1 courgette and ½ leek and add to the pan with 200g tinned chopped
tomatoes, 200g chickpeas or kidney beans and 200ml vegetable stock. Bring to the boil, then reduce
the heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Stir in 1 handful
spinach leaves just before serving. Finish off with some Fennel tea.
Liver Cleanser Juice
1 small lemon
Half a beetroot
1 tbsp of Fushi Wheatgrass superfood
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy