Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The 7 Day Detox Rules
Drink at least one fresh juice a day. (If you can manage two even better!)
Eat at least one leafy green and colourful salad.
Have a serving of cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, kale, cabbage, in a juice, soup
Include protein foods throughout the day - these will help stabilise your blood-sugar levels.
Protein foods can include nuts, seeds, beans, pulses, fish, eggs and soy or live yogurt
Drink herbal teas, green tea and warm water when you need a warming drink
Dry body brushing is recommended every day before your shower.
If you have access to a sauna, make the most of it.
Take a 30 minute brisk walk that leaves you slightly breathless
On waking A cup of hot water and juice ½
Breakfast Liver Cleanse juice (see recipe below), 2 grilled tomatoes and a few slices of avocado,
Squeeze some lemon and sprinkle on some pepper for taste.
Mid-morning snack 3 prunes and 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds, with a cup of Milk Thistle
Lunch A large mixed salad: Mix 1 large handful each of spinach leaves and watercress and add
some cherry tomatoes and colourful vegetables, such as red pepper, radish and celery.
Mid-afternoon snack Sticks of celery, cucumber and carrot; a cup of green tea
Early evening Have another glass of the Liver Cleanser juice if left over.
Dinner Vegetable and bean stew: Chop ½ red onion and 1 garlic clove and sauté in a saucepan
until soft. Slice ¼ red pepper, 1 courgette and ½ leek and add to the pan with 200g tinned chopped
tomatoes, 200g chickpeas or kidney beans and 200ml vegetable stock. Bring to the boil, then reduce
the heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Stir in 1 handful
spinach leaves just before serving. Finish off with some Fennel tea.
Liver Cleanser Juice
1 small lemon
Half a beetroot
1 tbsp of Fushi Wheatgrass superfood
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.