Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The benefits of a daily matcha shot
Green tea is known to have a number of health benefits, especially when it comes to detoxing. However, steeping green tea in hot water is not necessarily the best way to get the most out of this natural powerhouse. Having a daily shot of matcha green tea could provide you with a greater concentration of all the beneficial green tea compounds.
Water is only able to extract a small percentage of all the goodness that is held within the green tea inside a tea bag. This means that you aren't actually making the most of all the antioxidants found within the tea. However, consuming it in powder form means that you are getting all of the goodness possible out of it.
Matcha is made of stone ground leaves, creating a powder that contains everything that you would lose if you were drinking tea brewed from bags. A small shot of matcha can help to give you a powerful shot of vitamins, antioxidants, minerals and amino acids that can provide a boost to you during the day, as well as elevating your overall health in the long run.
A single serving of matcha contains about the same benefits as ten cups of brewed green tea, which is why it has been a popular option for centuries.
As well as providing a powerful dose of antioxidants, which can help with clearing the skin, reducing free radicals and cutting down inflammation, matcha has been found to aid with weight loss. A study in the US found that the green tea powder can help the body to burn off more calories, meaning it is a great pre-workout drink.
Matcha green tea also contains amino acids that serve to both boost and calm your body, resulting in you feeling relaxed and energised at the same time. This can last for a number of hours, which makes a shot of matcha the perfect way to start your day.
Even if you don't like the taste of green tea, matcha is the perfect option. A small shot still tastes the same as a cup of green tea - if not stronger - but you need only a small amount at a time so don't have to put up with the taste throughout the day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage