Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The benefits of using a hair oil
Natural hair care products do way more than all those over hyped hair products that cost more than they are worth.
Applying hair oil has been an age old practise in Asia, more so India where is it endorsed by the ancient Indian health science of Ayurveda. It has always been regarded as a way of life, to relax, to rejuvenate and improve hair growth.
In the West where we condition our hair after shampooing it, in India, oiling your hair and scalp always precedes washing it. The application of oil with sounds a bit ’greasy? to a Westerner. However that is not the case at all. Hair treatments using oil provide deep conditioning and help cleanse micro dust particles that cause dandruff, irritation, infections and even certain types of alopecia. Also, applying oil to the scalp promotes relaxation, a process which in itself is extremely important for healthy lustrous hair.
Fushi’s formulation the Scalp Soother oil has been perfectly blended for the busy western lifestyle. Mild smelling, blended with Sweet Almond oil, Jojoba oil and Evening Primrose oil, with Bergamot, Chamomile and vitamin E, this concoction will soothe the scamp and nourish the hair.ÿ It can be massaged gently into the scalp, which is itself a relaxing and therapeutic process. Massage of the scalp stimulates the head pressure points and also circulation to the scalp which in turn feeds the scalp.
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Mandarin (Green) Organic Essential Oil 5mlAs low as £8.00
- Juniper Berry Organic Essential Oil 5mlAs low as £11.00
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hi, would it be advisable to use almond oil on acne prone skin. I have a little bit of acne but have lots of dark spots left by acne.
- Ashwagandha benefits for menThanks for this great article. I have begun to take Ashwagandha, and my husband asked if it might be good for him too. Looks like it is, so thank you for the info.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?