Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The benefits of using a hair oil
Natural hair care products do way more than all those over hyped hair products that cost more than they are worth.
Applying hair oil has been an age old practise in Asia, more so India where is it endorsed by the ancient Indian health science of Ayurveda. It has always been regarded as a way of life, to relax, to rejuvenate and improve hair growth.
In the West where we condition our hair after shampooing it, in India, oiling your hair and scalp always precedes washing it. The application of oil with sounds a bit ’greasy? to a Westerner. However that is not the case at all. Hair treatments using oil provide deep conditioning and help cleanse micro dust particles that cause dandruff, irritation, infections and even certain types of alopecia. Also, applying oil to the scalp promotes relaxation, a process which in itself is extremely important for healthy lustrous hair.
Fushi’s formulation the Scalp Soother oil has been perfectly blended for the busy western lifestyle. Mild smelling, blended with Sweet Almond oil, Jojoba oil and Evening Primrose oil, with Bergamot, Chamomile and vitamin E, this concoction will soothe the scamp and nourish the hair.ÿ It can be massaged gently into the scalp, which is itself a relaxing and therapeutic process. Massage of the scalp stimulates the head pressure points and also circulation to the scalp which in turn feeds the scalp.
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Juniper Berry Organic Essential Oil 5mlAs low as £11.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Dolores, thank you for your message!Ashwagandha is an adaptogen so will adapt to your own bodies rhythm. It is a powerful way to regulate energy levels through the day so in some people may boost circulation and cell activity, which is why you may find yourself with insomnia. Everyone is unique and different, so will react to herbs and remedies differently. As you are using bio-identical hormones, I would advise you check with your GP, as there are often interferences with herbs. Perhaps you should try taking your Ashwagandha in the morning to regulate your bodies rhythm through the day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan it actually cause insomnia and night sweats in menopausal women if taken at night? I think it does for me. I also use compounded bio-identical hormones.