Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The benefits of using a hair oil
Natural hair care products do way more than all those over hyped hair products that cost more than they are worth.
Applying hair oil has been an age old practise in Asia, more so India where is it endorsed by the ancient Indian health science of Ayurveda. It has always been regarded as a way of life, to relax, to rejuvenate and improve hair growth.
In the West where we condition our hair after shampooing it, in India, oiling your hair and scalp always precedes washing it. The application of oil with sounds a bit ’greasy? to a Westerner. However that is not the case at all. Hair treatments using oil provide deep conditioning and help cleanse micro dust particles that cause dandruff, irritation, infections and even certain types of alopecia. Also, applying oil to the scalp promotes relaxation, a process which in itself is extremely important for healthy lustrous hair.
Fushi’s formulation the Scalp Soother oil has been perfectly blended for the busy western lifestyle. Mild smelling, blended with Sweet Almond oil, Jojoba oil and Evening Primrose oil, with Bergamot, Chamomile and vitamin E, this concoction will soothe the scamp and nourish the hair.ÿ It can be massaged gently into the scalp, which is itself a relaxing and therapeutic process. Massage of the scalp stimulates the head pressure points and also circulation to the scalp which in turn feeds the scalp.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.