Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The benefits of using a hair oil
Natural hair care products do way more than all those over hyped hair products that cost more than they are worth.
Applying hair oil has been an age old practise in Asia, more so India where is it endorsed by the ancient Indian health science of Ayurveda. It has always been regarded as a way of life, to relax, to rejuvenate and improve hair growth.
In the West where we condition our hair after shampooing it, in India, oiling your hair and scalp always precedes washing it. The application of oil with sounds a bit ’greasy? to a Westerner. However that is not the case at all. Hair treatments using oil provide deep conditioning and help cleanse micro dust particles that cause dandruff, irritation, infections and even certain types of alopecia. Also, applying oil to the scalp promotes relaxation, a process which in itself is extremely important for healthy lustrous hair.
Fushi’s formulation the Scalp Soother oil has been perfectly blended for the busy western lifestyle. Mild smelling, blended with Sweet Almond oil, Jojoba oil and Evening Primrose oil, with Bergamot, Chamomile and vitamin E, this concoction will soothe the scamp and nourish the hair.ÿ It can be massaged gently into the scalp, which is itself a relaxing and therapeutic process. Massage of the scalp stimulates the head pressure points and also circulation to the scalp which in turn feeds the scalp.
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Mandarin (Green) Organic Essential Oil 5mlAs low as £8.00
- Juniper Berry Organic Essential Oil 5ml30% OFFAs low as £7.70 Regular Price £11.00
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage