Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The ultimate acai berry weight loss smoothie
One great way to start a healthier diet is to introduce fruit smoothies into it. Smoothies are a quick and easy breakfast option and can also be used as part of a juice cleanse and detox.
Including certain types of fruit and vegetables in your smoothies can also help you to lose weight, which is perfect if you are using the new year as a reason to shed a few a pounds.
Unlike some diet options, smoothies still pack a lot of flavour and can be altered to suit your personal taste. They also fit perfectly into a busy lifestyle and ensure you are getting your five portions of fruit and vegetables a day.
A great ingredient to include in your smoothie is the acai berry. These little fruits have tonnes of good properties that can help you discover the new you this year.
Acai berries help to reduce cholesterol, are packed with antioxidants -making them great for your health and your skin - have high levels of vitamins and nutrients and help to keep your energy levels up. With all of these benefits, it makes sense to use them as part of your new year healthy diet.
Ideally, you should have your acai smoothie for breakfast so you are ready to face the day and follow it with a healthy and balanced lunch and dinner. Alternatively, you can drink it after exercising as it will help your muscles to repair themselves.
One cup mango chunks (fresh or frozen depending on your preference)
Half a banana (fresh or frozen)
100 grams of frozen acai puree - alternatively you can also use a tablespoon of frozen acai powder
One cup of water
Honey to taste if wanted
Simply put the mango, banana, water and acai into a blender - you'll need a good quality one if you're using frozen fruit - and blend for around 45 seconds until smooth. Taste it once blended to see if you need to add any honey for sweetness.
You can also add other ingredients, like pineapple and avocado, to make the smoothie more filling. The water can be substituted with pure apple juice for added flavour.
If you want to pack in as much goodness as possible, try including a couple of teaspoons of matcha green tea powder for extra antioxidants and detoxifying properties. The smoothie can also be made with a serving of protein powder.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy