Cookies on fushi.co.uk
The ultimate acai berry weight loss smoothie
One great way to start a healthier diet is to introduce fruit smoothies into it. Smoothies are a quick and easy breakfast option and can also be used as part of a juice cleanse and detox.
Including certain types of fruit and vegetables in your smoothies can also help you to lose weight, which is perfect if you are using the new year as a reason to shed a few a pounds.
Unlike some diet options, smoothies still pack a lot of flavour and can be altered to suit your personal taste. They also fit perfectly into a busy lifestyle and ensure you are getting your five portions of fruit and vegetables a day.
A great ingredient to include in your smoothie is the acai berry. These little fruits have tonnes of good properties that can help you discover the new you this year.
Acai berries help to reduce cholesterol, are packed with antioxidants -making them great for your health and your skin - have high levels of vitamins and nutrients and help to keep your energy levels up. With all of these benefits, it makes sense to use them as part of your new year healthy diet.
Ideally, you should have your acai smoothie for breakfast so you are ready to face the day and follow it with a healthy and balanced lunch and dinner. Alternatively, you can drink it after exercising as it will help your muscles to repair themselves.
One cup mango chunks (fresh or frozen depending on your preference)
Half a banana (fresh or frozen)
100 grams of frozen acai puree - alternatively you can also use a tablespoon of frozen acai powder
One cup of water
Honey to taste if wanted
Simply put the mango, banana, water and acai into a blender - you'll need a good quality one if you're using frozen fruit - and blend for around 45 seconds until smooth. Taste it once blended to see if you need to add any honey for sweetness.
You can also add other ingredients, like pineapple and avocado, to make the smoothie more filling. The water can be substituted with pure apple juice for added flavour.
If you want to pack in as much goodness as possible, try including a couple of teaspoons of matcha green tea powder for extra antioxidants and detoxifying properties. The smoothie can also be made with a serving of protein powder.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.