Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Three brilliant oils for beautiful beach hair
It's summer - and the great thing is that means that lots of us will be planning brilliant beach holidays.
But there's nothing worse than arriving at the beach when you've travelled miles and realising that your hair isn't looking as brilliant as you'd like. You want lovely locks that will look full of health in those holiday snaps, right?
Try these three oils for bringing a brilliant boost to your hair when it comes to your beach break.
Conditioning coconut oil is a great addition to your holiday beauty kit, and if you're headed somewhere tropical, it's the perfect fit for your location!
Not only will you possibly be drinking gorgeous coconut water on the beach, your hair could also be relishing this brilliant oil, which can be rubbed into the scalp and hair to bring about a range of benefits.
Anyone who's worried that dandruff might leave them feeling embarrassed on the beach could benefit from this oil's dandruff-beating properties, too!
Another of our favourite fruits is also behind another of our favourite oils! From Vitamin D, to Vitamin A and Vitamin E, there's lots of nutrient action going on in this oil.
It can be used in a similar way to coconut oil, so you could try both to see which is the most effective on your hair. Then take both with you when you head away, or just your favourite!
Containing Vitamin E and Vitamin A, this amazing oil is brilliantly moisturising and like all the oils we've been looking at today, will work on skin as well as on your hair - a multi-purpose fact that could come into its own for holiday packing!
Which oils will you be using when you head away this year? Tell us on Twitter and share the hair care fun!
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin