Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Three brilliant oils for beautiful beach hair
It's summer - and the great thing is that means that lots of us will be planning brilliant beach holidays.
But there's nothing worse than arriving at the beach when you've travelled miles and realising that your hair isn't looking as brilliant as you'd like. You want lovely locks that will look full of health in those holiday snaps, right?
Try these three oils for bringing a brilliant boost to your hair when it comes to your beach break.
Conditioning coconut oil is a great addition to your holiday beauty kit, and if you're headed somewhere tropical, it's the perfect fit for your location!
Not only will you possibly be drinking gorgeous coconut water on the beach, your hair could also be relishing this brilliant oil, which can be rubbed into the scalp and hair to bring about a range of benefits.
Anyone who's worried that dandruff might leave them feeling embarrassed on the beach could benefit from this oil's dandruff-beating properties, too!
Another of our favourite fruits is also behind another of our favourite oils! From Vitamin D, to Vitamin A and Vitamin E, there's lots of nutrient action going on in this oil.
It can be used in a similar way to coconut oil, so you could try both to see which is the most effective on your hair. Then take both with you when you head away, or just your favourite!
Containing Vitamin E and Vitamin A, this amazing oil is brilliantly moisturising and like all the oils we've been looking at today, will work on skin as well as on your hair - a multi-purpose fact that could come into its own for holiday packing!
Which oils will you be using when you head away this year? Tell us on Twitter and share the hair care fun!
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Debbie, There is 340 mg of herb per capsule in our Ashwagandha. We usually recommend 2 capsules a day which are equivalent to 680mg. It is possible to take up to 1200mg daily, but only over short periods, so we prefer to stay well within the limits of safety, while still dosing enough to see the benefits. We always recommend to discuss taking the supplement with your GP before hand if you'd like to increase dosages. I hope this helps :)