Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Three great instant fatigue fighters
The start of September spells back to work, back to school and back to that same old routine. After weeks of sunning yourself in the garden, diving back into the routine of work, school pick-ups, cooking, cleaning and everything else we’re expected to do can often lead to a lack of energy that even a good night’s sleep can’t shake off. But before you reach for that cup of coffee, try these natural fatigue fighters, perfect for women who just don’t have the time to wait for an energy boost.
Nobody expects you to whip out your yoga mat and spend hours perfecting your inner zen, but there are many on-the-go yoga positions that can give you that instant energy boost a busy woman needs. A particularly effective and speedy stance is the ‘spinal flex’. Here, you sit with legs crossed, whilst holding onto your calves or shins. Breathe in deeply and lift your chest forward and up. Continue breathing in and out as you move your chin to your chest. Continue this for three minutes, increasing the speed. This movement releases blocked energy in the spine and gives you an instantaneous ‘oomph’.
Eating a high-fibre breakfast sets you up for the rest of the day, as these slow-burning nutrients keep you full and ensure your body ticks over fatigue free. However, if you forgot to have a wholesome breakfast, it’s not too late to get an instant energy lift. Instead of reaching for chocolate or sweets, try a cereal bar instead, a banana or some nuts. Sugary foods do perk you up, but the lift is temporary and you’ll end up crashing on your computer 20 minutes later. A high-fibre treat picks you up and keeps you going.
Lack of energy can easily be cured by caffeine-free supplements. Packed with vitamins, Energiplex combats sleepiness with a mighty concoction of iron, zinc, and all the vitamins under the sun. This natural remedy kick-starts your body into action, as well as doing wonders for the rest of your body. Attentive and attractive, Energiplex is the perfect option for health-conscious individuals with a busy and active lifestyle.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.