Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Three great instant fatigue fighters
The start of September spells back to work, back to school and back to that same old routine. After weeks of sunning yourself in the garden, diving back into the routine of work, school pick-ups, cooking, cleaning and everything else we’re expected to do can often lead to a lack of energy that even a good night’s sleep can’t shake off. But before you reach for that cup of coffee, try these natural fatigue fighters, perfect for women who just don’t have the time to wait for an energy boost.
Nobody expects you to whip out your yoga mat and spend hours perfecting your inner zen, but there are many on-the-go yoga positions that can give you that instant energy boost a busy woman needs. A particularly effective and speedy stance is the ‘spinal flex’. Here, you sit with legs crossed, whilst holding onto your calves or shins. Breathe in deeply and lift your chest forward and up. Continue breathing in and out as you move your chin to your chest. Continue this for three minutes, increasing the speed. This movement releases blocked energy in the spine and gives you an instantaneous ‘oomph’.
Eating a high-fibre breakfast sets you up for the rest of the day, as these slow-burning nutrients keep you full and ensure your body ticks over fatigue free. However, if you forgot to have a wholesome breakfast, it’s not too late to get an instant energy lift. Instead of reaching for chocolate or sweets, try a cereal bar instead, a banana or some nuts. Sugary foods do perk you up, but the lift is temporary and you’ll end up crashing on your computer 20 minutes later. A high-fibre treat picks you up and keeps you going.
Lack of energy can easily be cured by caffeine-free supplements. Packed with vitamins, Energiplex combats sleepiness with a mighty concoction of iron, zinc, and all the vitamins under the sun. This natural remedy kick-starts your body into action, as well as doing wonders for the rest of your body. Attentive and attractive, Energiplex is the perfect option for health-conscious individuals with a busy and active lifestyle.
Posted by Freya Harper
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)