Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Three great instant fatigue fighters
The start of September spells back to work, back to school and back to that same old routine. After weeks of sunning yourself in the garden, diving back into the routine of work, school pick-ups, cooking, cleaning and everything else we’re expected to do can often lead to a lack of energy that even a good night’s sleep can’t shake off. But before you reach for that cup of coffee, try these natural fatigue fighters, perfect for women who just don’t have the time to wait for an energy boost.
Nobody expects you to whip out your yoga mat and spend hours perfecting your inner zen, but there are many on-the-go yoga positions that can give you that instant energy boost a busy woman needs. A particularly effective and speedy stance is the ‘spinal flex’. Here, you sit with legs crossed, whilst holding onto your calves or shins. Breathe in deeply and lift your chest forward and up. Continue breathing in and out as you move your chin to your chest. Continue this for three minutes, increasing the speed. This movement releases blocked energy in the spine and gives you an instantaneous ‘oomph’.
Eating a high-fibre breakfast sets you up for the rest of the day, as these slow-burning nutrients keep you full and ensure your body ticks over fatigue free. However, if you forgot to have a wholesome breakfast, it’s not too late to get an instant energy lift. Instead of reaching for chocolate or sweets, try a cereal bar instead, a banana or some nuts. Sugary foods do perk you up, but the lift is temporary and you’ll end up crashing on your computer 20 minutes later. A high-fibre treat picks you up and keeps you going.
Lack of energy can easily be cured by caffeine-free supplements. Packed with vitamins, Energiplex combats sleepiness with a mighty concoction of iron, zinc, and all the vitamins under the sun. This natural remedy kick-starts your body into action, as well as doing wonders for the rest of your body. Attentive and attractive, Energiplex is the perfect option for health-conscious individuals with a busy and active lifestyle.
Posted by Freya Harper
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy