Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top 5 foods that cleanse the liver
Our livers are under constant pressure and strain. With modern society being exposed to a number of environmental pollutants and digesting over processed or fried foods, our livers are becoming over-worked and struggle to breaking down and eliminate all these toxins from our bodies.
Thankfully, there are many foods that can help cleanse the liver naturally, to stimulate the detoxing process and eliminate any harmful chemical buildup within the organ.
To help you detox and cleanse, here are our five favourite foods to help your liver.
1. Green Leafy Vegetables
These are essential to help cleanse the liver. Green vegetables, especially spinach, kale and lettuce are filled with plant chlorophylls which pull the environmental toxins out of the bloodstream and out of the body. They also help neutralise heavy metals that can build up in the liver from chemicals and pesticides, and help boost the liver's elimination of these toxins.
An apple a day really does keep the doctor away as these fruits have high levels of pectin. This compound helps the body to cleanse and release any toxins that have built up in the digestive tract. This makes it easier for the liver to tackle the toxic load and remove them from the body.
3. Whole grains
Munching on whole grains such as brown rice and pasta helps the overall fat metabolization within the body. This will help the liver decongest and be less sluggish when it comes to breaking down toxins.
With its high level of vitamin C and antioxidants, this fruit is perfect for boosting the body's natural cleansing process. A small glass of grapefruit juice in the morning will help flush out any toxins.
5. Green tea
Touted as one of the best detox teas available, green tea makes a great addition to your lifestyle if you're looking to up your liver function. It's high levels of plant antioxidants, especially catechins which are directly linked to the liver, make it an easy way to cleanse and detoxify the body every day.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)