Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top 5 green wrap ideas
Wrapping paper is not only a complete nuisance to tidy up; it’s incredibly harmful to the environment.
When making your Christmas preparations this year, why not prepare to lessen the burden on the environment?
Being eco-friendly can save you money, as well as marking your presents out as a bit more original!
Use a container
There are plenty of boxes in shops that are absolutely beautifully decorated.
Not only will this make your present that bit more special, the box can be re-used time and time again - making it a completely eco-friendly gift.
If you fancy being even more original, why not get out an old shoe box or cardboard box (depending on the size of your gift), and decorate it to the high heavens!
It could save you a few pennies as well.
If you’ve got an old map knocking about, try using that instead of wrapping paper.
This idea is completely original and arty, and will certainly make your recipient remember your present.
You can even make the wrapping that extra bit personal by using a map from the place you met your loved one, or a place that’s memorable to the both of you.
Make it part of the gift
Everyone loves a present - even more when it’s two!
A great idea is to put two presents in one. For example, wrap a gift up in a scarf, or give your friend who loves cooking a cooking book in a mixing bowl.
Decorations for your presents and your house can be found in your back garden, saving you some cash and making your home a lot more unique.
Sprigs of holly, twigs, pinecones and sprigs of berries make for beautiful seasonal decorations.
Recycle cloth and paper ribbons
Simply have a look at what pieces of material you’ve got lying about, and turn them into wrapping paper!
Pin the cloth together so that it can be used again and again.
Posted by Sam Wallace
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy