Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top 5 green wrap ideas
Wrapping paper is not only a complete nuisance to tidy up; it’s incredibly harmful to the environment.
When making your Christmas preparations this year, why not prepare to lessen the burden on the environment?
Being eco-friendly can save you money, as well as marking your presents out as a bit more original!
Use a container
There are plenty of boxes in shops that are absolutely beautifully decorated.
Not only will this make your present that bit more special, the box can be re-used time and time again - making it a completely eco-friendly gift.
If you fancy being even more original, why not get out an old shoe box or cardboard box (depending on the size of your gift), and decorate it to the high heavens!
It could save you a few pennies as well.
If you’ve got an old map knocking about, try using that instead of wrapping paper.
This idea is completely original and arty, and will certainly make your recipient remember your present.
You can even make the wrapping that extra bit personal by using a map from the place you met your loved one, or a place that’s memorable to the both of you.
Make it part of the gift
Everyone loves a present - even more when it’s two!
A great idea is to put two presents in one. For example, wrap a gift up in a scarf, or give your friend who loves cooking a cooking book in a mixing bowl.
Decorations for your presents and your house can be found in your back garden, saving you some cash and making your home a lot more unique.
Sprigs of holly, twigs, pinecones and sprigs of berries make for beautiful seasonal decorations.
Recycle cloth and paper ribbons
Simply have a look at what pieces of material you’ve got lying about, and turn them into wrapping paper!
Pin the cloth together so that it can be used again and again.
Posted by Sam Wallace
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)