Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top 5 green wrap ideas
Wrapping paper is not only a complete nuisance to tidy up; it’s incredibly harmful to the environment.
When making your Christmas preparations this year, why not prepare to lessen the burden on the environment?
Being eco-friendly can save you money, as well as marking your presents out as a bit more original!
Use a container
There are plenty of boxes in shops that are absolutely beautifully decorated.
Not only will this make your present that bit more special, the box can be re-used time and time again - making it a completely eco-friendly gift.
If you fancy being even more original, why not get out an old shoe box or cardboard box (depending on the size of your gift), and decorate it to the high heavens!
It could save you a few pennies as well.
If you’ve got an old map knocking about, try using that instead of wrapping paper.
This idea is completely original and arty, and will certainly make your recipient remember your present.
You can even make the wrapping that extra bit personal by using a map from the place you met your loved one, or a place that’s memorable to the both of you.
Make it part of the gift
Everyone loves a present - even more when it’s two!
A great idea is to put two presents in one. For example, wrap a gift up in a scarf, or give your friend who loves cooking a cooking book in a mixing bowl.
Decorations for your presents and your house can be found in your back garden, saving you some cash and making your home a lot more unique.
Sprigs of holly, twigs, pinecones and sprigs of berries make for beautiful seasonal decorations.
Recycle cloth and paper ribbons
Simply have a look at what pieces of material you’ve got lying about, and turn them into wrapping paper!
Pin the cloth together so that it can be used again and again.
Posted by Sam Wallace
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.