Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top 5 healthy gift ideas
Many people work as hard as they can on a pre-Christmas diet, getting themselves down to their ideal size in time for the party season.
There's no point in all that hard work if it's going to go to pot after Christmas.
If you want to ensure that you stay as healthy as possible after December, or you've got a friend that you know wants to keep in shape, have a think about these healthy gift ideas.
Some new bulbs, gardening tools or gardening gloves could be exactly what your loved one needs to tempt them into the garden after Christmas.
Gardening is a great way to keep in shape without even realising you're doing exercise.
Many people don't feel that they could splash out on herbal teas for themselves, so getting them as a gift for someone is a great idea.
Not only are they a perfect break to a day, they're full of antioxidants so they're really good for you.
If you want to get your kids away from their computers, buy them a physical toy, such as a space hopper or a trampoline.
You'd be surprised how much kids still love heading outdoors for a bit of fun. Let's face it; adults wouldn't mind a bounce about on a trampoline either.
With the promise of snow lingering in the air, a sledge is a perfect seasonal gift.
It's a great gift for the whole family, as you can all go out and have a festive day together.
Couples can also enjoy some innocent fun in the snow together with a sledge.
Healthy cooking books
To encourage your loved one to really stick to their healthy eating regime, get them a healthy eating cook book.
This will ensure that they stay on the straight and narrow post Christmas while making some delicious meals.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.