Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top 5 healthy gift ideas
Many people work as hard as they can on a pre-Christmas diet, getting themselves down to their ideal size in time for the party season.
There's no point in all that hard work if it's going to go to pot after Christmas.
If you want to ensure that you stay as healthy as possible after December, or you've got a friend that you know wants to keep in shape, have a think about these healthy gift ideas.
Some new bulbs, gardening tools or gardening gloves could be exactly what your loved one needs to tempt them into the garden after Christmas.
Gardening is a great way to keep in shape without even realising you're doing exercise.
Many people don't feel that they could splash out on herbal teas for themselves, so getting them as a gift for someone is a great idea.
Not only are they a perfect break to a day, they're full of antioxidants so they're really good for you.
If you want to get your kids away from their computers, buy them a physical toy, such as a space hopper or a trampoline.
You'd be surprised how much kids still love heading outdoors for a bit of fun. Let's face it; adults wouldn't mind a bounce about on a trampoline either.
With the promise of snow lingering in the air, a sledge is a perfect seasonal gift.
It's a great gift for the whole family, as you can all go out and have a festive day together.
Couples can also enjoy some innocent fun in the snow together with a sledge.
Healthy cooking books
To encourage your loved one to really stick to their healthy eating regime, get them a healthy eating cook book.
This will ensure that they stay on the straight and narrow post Christmas while making some delicious meals.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy