Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top 5 tips for brighter skin this party season
With Christmas parties coming up left, right and centre, we need to make sure that we're doing absolutely everything we can to look our party best.
One thing that we can do to prepare for the party season is get our skin in tip-top condition.
Facial massage, as well as being ridiculously comforting, can actually help improve the condition of your skin.
It improves circulation, which helps brings more nutrients to your skin - making it look bright and healthy.
"Your face is a complex system of nerves, tissue, blood vessels and lymph nodes. Massaging the face can help improve the appearance of the skin by allowing this complex structure to function better," explained Frances Vincen-Brown, health specialist.
Omega oils and plenty of water
Hydrated skin is the key to healthy and supple skin, as it improves elasticity and gets rid of any blemishes.
Omega is also great at keeping our skin hydrated, as it contains fatty acids that are necessary when it comes to keeping our skin limber.
According to Louise Thomas-Minns, founder of uandyourskin, omega is "vital for defending the skin and for reducing inflammatory skin issues such as ageing, psoriasis, eczema and rosacea".
Rosehip oil/avocado oil
Rosehip oil is favoured among celebrities as the key to staying young.
Not only is it rich in vitamin C and high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids - sworn healers of scar tissures, it’s also a great source of retinoic acid.
Studies have shown that this is the substance which gets rid of fine lines and brightens skin.
Because of its high fat content, avocado oil is also fabulous at alleviating dry skin conditions and keeping the skin looking bright and youthful.
Herbal and nutritional supplements
Antioxidants such vitamins C, E, and A can take back the damage caused by unstable molecules which can cause premature signs of aging.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed30% OFFAs low as £7.00 Regular Price £10.00
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.