Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top 5 tips for brighter skin this party season
With Christmas parties coming up left, right and centre, we need to make sure that we're doing absolutely everything we can to look our party best.
One thing that we can do to prepare for the party season is get our skin in tip-top condition.
Facial massage, as well as being ridiculously comforting, can actually help improve the condition of your skin.
It improves circulation, which helps brings more nutrients to your skin - making it look bright and healthy.
"Your face is a complex system of nerves, tissue, blood vessels and lymph nodes. Massaging the face can help improve the appearance of the skin by allowing this complex structure to function better," explained Frances Vincen-Brown, health specialist.
Omega oils and plenty of water
Hydrated skin is the key to healthy and supple skin, as it improves elasticity and gets rid of any blemishes.
Omega is also great at keeping our skin hydrated, as it contains fatty acids that are necessary when it comes to keeping our skin limber.
According to Louise Thomas-Minns, founder of uandyourskin, omega is "vital for defending the skin and for reducing inflammatory skin issues such as ageing, psoriasis, eczema and rosacea".
Rosehip oil/avocado oil
Rosehip oil is favoured among celebrities as the key to staying young.
Not only is it rich in vitamin C and high in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids - sworn healers of scar tissures, it’s also a great source of retinoic acid.
Studies have shown that this is the substance which gets rid of fine lines and brightens skin.
Because of its high fat content, avocado oil is also fabulous at alleviating dry skin conditions and keeping the skin looking bright and youthful.
Herbal and nutritional supplements
Antioxidants such vitamins C, E, and A can take back the damage caused by unstable molecules which can cause premature signs of aging.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy