Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top cellulite busting tips
Although the last thing you probably want to do at the moment is show some skin, owing to the freezing weather and the excess Christmas weight, it's always a good idea to get ahead of the curve and get your body bikini ready.
If one of your New Year's resolutions is to get rid of cellulite, it doesn't have to take over your life.
Indeed, there are five easy things you can do to ensure that cellulite is kept at bay in 2013.
Climbing stairs is perfect for melting cellulite.
It gives your thighs and bum a real thorough work out - burning the muscles in these areas to the absolute core.
As these are the most likely places where you will get cellulite, there's nothing quite like stair climbing for getting rid of the pesky bumps.
You can either do this by investing in a stepper, attending a step class or simply by opting for the stairs instead of the lift wherever possible.
Squats are great because they require no special equipment and can be done from the comfort of your own home.
According to health blog, Live Strong, to perform a squat you need stand up straight and bend your knees until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Keep your back straight and push your glutes backward as though you are going to sit down in a chair.
Using your leg muscles, slowly come back to a standing position.
Fushi's cellulite oil has been combined with stimulating and diuretic green coffee bean oil, vitamin-rich, nourishing wheatgerm oil, vitamin E, detoxifying sweet birch and cleansing grapefruit essential oil - all natural ingredients which help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
According to the Daily Mail, "Fushi’s cellulite oil shifts the orange peel look".
Not only will this make you feel truly liberated in the summer months, it will give you that extra special confidence boost all year round.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.