Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top cellulite busting tips
Although the last thing you probably want to do at the moment is show some skin, owing to the freezing weather and the excess Christmas weight, it's always a good idea to get ahead of the curve and get your body bikini ready.
If one of your New Year's resolutions is to get rid of cellulite, it doesn't have to take over your life.
Indeed, there are five easy things you can do to ensure that cellulite is kept at bay in 2013.
Climbing stairs is perfect for melting cellulite.
It gives your thighs and bum a real thorough work out - burning the muscles in these areas to the absolute core.
As these are the most likely places where you will get cellulite, there's nothing quite like stair climbing for getting rid of the pesky bumps.
You can either do this by investing in a stepper, attending a step class or simply by opting for the stairs instead of the lift wherever possible.
Squats are great because they require no special equipment and can be done from the comfort of your own home.
According to health blog, Live Strong, to perform a squat you need stand up straight and bend your knees until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Keep your back straight and push your glutes backward as though you are going to sit down in a chair.
Using your leg muscles, slowly come back to a standing position.
Fushi's cellulite oil has been combined with stimulating and diuretic green coffee bean oil, vitamin-rich, nourishing wheatgerm oil, vitamin E, detoxifying sweet birch and cleansing grapefruit essential oil - all natural ingredients which help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
According to the Daily Mail, "Fushi’s cellulite oil shifts the orange peel look".
Not only will this make you feel truly liberated in the summer months, it will give you that extra special confidence boost all year round.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.