Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top cellulite busting tips
Although the last thing you probably want to do at the moment is show some skin, owing to the freezing weather and the excess Christmas weight, it's always a good idea to get ahead of the curve and get your body bikini ready.
If one of your New Year's resolutions is to get rid of cellulite, it doesn't have to take over your life.
Indeed, there are five easy things you can do to ensure that cellulite is kept at bay in 2013.
Climbing stairs is perfect for melting cellulite.
It gives your thighs and bum a real thorough work out - burning the muscles in these areas to the absolute core.
As these are the most likely places where you will get cellulite, there's nothing quite like stair climbing for getting rid of the pesky bumps.
You can either do this by investing in a stepper, attending a step class or simply by opting for the stairs instead of the lift wherever possible.
Squats are great because they require no special equipment and can be done from the comfort of your own home.
According to health blog, Live Strong, to perform a squat you need stand up straight and bend your knees until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Keep your back straight and push your glutes backward as though you are going to sit down in a chair.
Using your leg muscles, slowly come back to a standing position.
Fushi's cellulite oil has been combined with stimulating and diuretic green coffee bean oil, vitamin-rich, nourishing wheatgerm oil, vitamin E, detoxifying sweet birch and cleansing grapefruit essential oil - all natural ingredients which help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
According to the Daily Mail, "Fushi’s cellulite oil shifts the orange peel look".
Not only will this make you feel truly liberated in the summer months, it will give you that extra special confidence boost all year round.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Carrot Oil for Face Which essential oil is best mix with carrot oil for face and body
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Praise, Carrot oil, which is a carrier oil does have a slight ability to protect skin from the sun. However, it does not clear sunburn from your face or any of the oils you have mentioned. Coconut oil, Aloe Vera or Calendula oil might help. You can also apply essential oils that help sooth sun burn with either jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. The best essential oils for this would be lavender or peppermint. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Please, can I mix tumeric oil, carrot oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond to clear sunburn on my face
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi D, indeed there is conflicting information on whether Shatavari can be taken during pregnancy or not. Some studies showed that Shatavari can affect milk supply during lactation, and that Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) has possible teratogenicity so it should be avoided in pregnancy. Other studies showed that Shatavari is an ingredient in most herbal teas which are recommended to be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I would recommend that you consult your GP or a qualified herbalist who deals with pregnant women before taking anything, in case you are already taking some supplements/ drugs or herbs to help with your pregnancy.
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi, there's conflicting information whether this can still be taking during pregnancy. What do you suggest as I use your brand and trying to conceive?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.