Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top cellulite busting tips
Although the last thing you probably want to do at the moment is show some skin, owing to the freezing weather and the excess Christmas weight, it's always a good idea to get ahead of the curve and get your body bikini ready.
If one of your New Year's resolutions is to get rid of cellulite, it doesn't have to take over your life.
Indeed, there are five easy things you can do to ensure that cellulite is kept at bay in 2013.
Climbing stairs is perfect for melting cellulite.
It gives your thighs and bum a real thorough work out - burning the muscles in these areas to the absolute core.
As these are the most likely places where you will get cellulite, there's nothing quite like stair climbing for getting rid of the pesky bumps.
You can either do this by investing in a stepper, attending a step class or simply by opting for the stairs instead of the lift wherever possible.
Squats are great because they require no special equipment and can be done from the comfort of your own home.
According to health blog, Live Strong, to perform a squat you need stand up straight and bend your knees until your thighs are parallel to the floor. Keep your back straight and push your glutes backward as though you are going to sit down in a chair.
Using your leg muscles, slowly come back to a standing position.
Fushi's cellulite oil has been combined with stimulating and diuretic green coffee bean oil, vitamin-rich, nourishing wheatgerm oil, vitamin E, detoxifying sweet birch and cleansing grapefruit essential oil - all natural ingredients which help reduce the appearance of cellulite.
According to the Daily Mail, "Fushi’s cellulite oil shifts the orange peel look".
Not only will this make you feel truly liberated in the summer months, it will give you that extra special confidence boost all year round.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy