Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top shea butter products for perfect skin
The key to soft and luxurious skin is to have a good moisturiser, especially heading into the winter when harsh rain and winds can dry out skin.
In most cases, the best moisturisers will contain shea butter, which is renowned for its nourishing properties.
However, just what are the benefits of this ingredient and what products should you be using to get the skin of your dreams?
What does Shea Butter do?
Shea butter comes from the African karite tree and is incredibly versatile. It is commonly used for dry, sensitive, cracked and sore skin, but it also has anti-inflammatory properties that make it ideal for sun burn, itchiness, bites and rashes.
The key to shea butter’s brilliance is its natural vitamin richness, which repairs skin and gives it a moisturising boost.
Top products for dazzling skin
Organic Virgin Shea Butter (Unrefined) 250g
If you’re going to try out shea butter you might as well dive straight in and use it in its unrefined form.
This is replenishing and creamy, boasting Oleic, Stearic and Linoleic acids that help to keep skin beautiful. Rich in vitamins A, E, and F, it can protect the skin from harmful UV rays and can be used as part of an anti-ageing regime.
A4 cell rejuvenator Body Cream
If you want to fight the ravages of time, this cream is perfect. In addition to shea butter, it contains argan oil, which also boasts lots of vitamin A and E. It must be applied daily all over the body on moist or dry skin. Rub in with wide, circular motions.
Anti-Wrinkle Lip Balm 10 ml
A lot of people forget lips when carrying out their skincare routine but your pout can easily become dry and wrinkled.
Using this balm, which contains shea butter, avocado oils and primrose oil, you can proactively fight signs of ageing and get luscious lips while you’re at it.
Skin Happy Hydrating Set
This set is brilliant for addressing all types of sensitive skin and will ensure your skin is awash with moisture. Each ingredient perfectly complements the benefits of shea butter to ensure you’re looking at your best.
More information about Shea butter benefits
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Bringer of Peace Herbal Body Lotion for Sensitive Skin 230ml20% OFFSpecial Price £9.60 Regular Price £12.00
- Pure MCT Coconut Oil 100ml Fresh-Pressed (Organic)20% OFFSpecial Price £8.00 Regular Price £10.00
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed20% OFFAs low as £4.80 Regular Price £6.00
- Organic Hand Made Shea Butter (Unrefined) 200g20% OFFSpecial Price £9.60 Regular Price £12.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)