Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top shea butter products for perfect skin
The key to soft and luxurious skin is to have a good moisturiser, especially heading into the winter when harsh rain and winds can dry out skin.
In most cases, the best moisturisers will contain shea butter, which is renowned for its nourishing properties.
However, just what are the benefits of this ingredient and what products should you be using to get the skin of your dreams?
What does Shea Butter do?
Shea butter comes from the African karite tree and is incredibly versatile. It is commonly used for dry, sensitive, cracked and sore skin, but it also has anti-inflammatory properties that make it ideal for sun burn, itchiness, bites and rashes.
The key to shea butter’s brilliance is its natural vitamin richness, which repairs skin and gives it a moisturising boost.
Top products for dazzling skin
Organic Virgin Shea Butter (Unrefined) 250g
If you’re going to try out shea butter you might as well dive straight in and use it in its unrefined form.
This is replenishing and creamy, boasting Oleic, Stearic and Linoleic acids that help to keep skin beautiful. Rich in vitamins A, E, and F, it can protect the skin from harmful UV rays and can be used as part of an anti-ageing regime.
A4 cell rejuvenator Body Cream
If you want to fight the ravages of time, this cream is perfect. In addition to shea butter, it contains argan oil, which also boasts lots of vitamin A and E. It must be applied daily all over the body on moist or dry skin. Rub in with wide, circular motions.
Anti-Wrinkle Lip Balm 10 ml
A lot of people forget lips when carrying out their skincare routine but your pout can easily become dry and wrinkled.
Using this balm, which contains shea butter, avocado oils and primrose oil, you can proactively fight signs of ageing and get luscious lips while you’re at it.
Skin Happy Hydrating Set
This set is brilliant for addressing all types of sensitive skin and will ensure your skin is awash with moisture. Each ingredient perfectly complements the benefits of shea butter to ensure you’re looking at your best.
More information about Shea butter benefits
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy