Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top shea butter products for perfect skin
The key to soft and luxurious skin is to have a good moisturiser, especially heading into the winter when harsh rain and winds can dry out skin.
In most cases, the best moisturisers will contain shea butter, which is renowned for its nourishing properties.
However, just what are the benefits of this ingredient and what products should you be using to get the skin of your dreams?
What does Shea Butter do?
Shea butter comes from the African karite tree and is incredibly versatile. It is commonly used for dry, sensitive, cracked and sore skin, but it also has anti-inflammatory properties that make it ideal for sun burn, itchiness, bites and rashes.
The key to shea butter’s brilliance is its natural vitamin richness, which repairs skin and gives it a moisturising boost.
Top products for dazzling skin
Organic Virgin Shea Butter (Unrefined) 250g
If you’re going to try out shea butter you might as well dive straight in and use it in its unrefined form.
This is replenishing and creamy, boasting Oleic, Stearic and Linoleic acids that help to keep skin beautiful. Rich in vitamins A, E, and F, it can protect the skin from harmful UV rays and can be used as part of an anti-ageing regime.
A4 cell rejuvenator Body Cream
If you want to fight the ravages of time, this cream is perfect. In addition to shea butter, it contains argan oil, which also boasts lots of vitamin A and E. It must be applied daily all over the body on moist or dry skin. Rub in with wide, circular motions.
Anti-Wrinkle Lip Balm 10 ml
A lot of people forget lips when carrying out their skincare routine but your pout can easily become dry and wrinkled.
Using this balm, which contains shea butter, avocado oils and primrose oil, you can proactively fight signs of ageing and get luscious lips while you’re at it.
Skin Happy Hydrating Set
This set is brilliant for addressing all types of sensitive skin and will ensure your skin is awash with moisture. Each ingredient perfectly complements the benefits of shea butter to ensure you’re looking at your best.
More information about Shea butter benefits
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-Pressed25% OFFAs low as £7.50 Regular Price £10.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)