Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top shea butter products for perfect skin
The key to soft and luxurious skin is to have a good moisturiser, especially heading into the winter when harsh rain and winds can dry out skin.
In most cases, the best moisturisers will contain shea butter, which is renowned for its nourishing properties.
However, just what are the benefits of this ingredient and what products should you be using to get the skin of your dreams?
What does Shea Butter do?
Shea butter comes from the African karite tree and is incredibly versatile. It is commonly used for dry, sensitive, cracked and sore skin, but it also has anti-inflammatory properties that make it ideal for sun burn, itchiness, bites and rashes.
The key to shea butter’s brilliance is its natural vitamin richness, which repairs skin and gives it a moisturising boost.
Top products for dazzling skin
Organic Virgin Shea Butter (Unrefined) 250g
If you’re going to try out shea butter you might as well dive straight in and use it in its unrefined form.
This is replenishing and creamy, boasting Oleic, Stearic and Linoleic acids that help to keep skin beautiful. Rich in vitamins A, E, and F, it can protect the skin from harmful UV rays and can be used as part of an anti-ageing regime.
A4 cell rejuvenator Body Cream
If you want to fight the ravages of time, this cream is perfect. In addition to shea butter, it contains argan oil, which also boasts lots of vitamin A and E. It must be applied daily all over the body on moist or dry skin. Rub in with wide, circular motions.
Anti-Wrinkle Lip Balm 10 ml
A lot of people forget lips when carrying out their skincare routine but your pout can easily become dry and wrinkled.
Using this balm, which contains shea butter, avocado oils and primrose oil, you can proactively fight signs of ageing and get luscious lips while you’re at it.
Skin Happy Hydrating Set
This set is brilliant for addressing all types of sensitive skin and will ensure your skin is awash with moisture. Each ingredient perfectly complements the benefits of shea butter to ensure you’re looking at your best.
More information about Shea butter benefits
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Which essential oil is best mix with carrot oil for face and body
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Praise, Carrot oil, which is a carrier oil does have a slight ability to protect skin from the sun. However, it does not clear sunburn from your face or any of the oils you have mentioned. Coconut oil, Aloe Vera or Calendula oil might help. You can also apply essential oils that help sooth sun burn with either jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. The best essential oils for this would be lavender or peppermint. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Please, can I mix tumeric oil, carrot oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond to clear sunburn on my face
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi D, indeed there is conflicting information on whether Shatavari can be taken during pregnancy or not. Some studies showed that Shatavari can affect milk supply during lactation, and that Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) has possible teratogenicity so it should be avoided in pregnancy. Other studies showed that Shatavari is an ingredient in most herbal teas which are recommended to be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I would recommend that you consult your GP or a qualified herbalist who deals with pregnant women before taking anything, in case you are already taking some supplements/ drugs or herbs to help with your pregnancy.
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi, there's conflicting information whether this can still be taking during pregnancy. What do you suggest as I use your brand and trying to conceive?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.