Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top tips for a healthy diet
A balanced diet is essential for overall health and wellbeing, not to mention a key element in keeping the body trim. However, many people are still unsure what foods they should be eating.
Ensuring you have a good diet is simple, as long as you eat the right things from each food group and use natural supplements to make up for any deficiencies that may occur as a result of intolerances or personal preferences.
Nevertheless, it is essential to keep portion sizes reasonable, as most foods have a negative effect if consumed excessively.
It is important to ensure you have a regular intake of wholemeal flour and bread, oats, high-fibre breakfast cereals, and whole grain rice and pasta. These foods are important for digestive health and are also ideal for boosting energy.
However, you must remember that high fibre foods can be fattening, so eat them in moderation.
Fruits, vegetables and nuts
The main stay of any plan for healthy living is lots of fruits, vegetables and nuts. They are essential for energy and the body's immune system and metabolism. Dried beans, lentils and baked potatoes are also part of this vital category of foods.
Fish is a great source of protein and Omega-3 fatty acids, especially oily fish. Omega-3 is a great boost for metabolisms, which must be in working order if you want to lose a few extra pounds here and there.
Meat has lots of benefits and red meat is particularly helpful for those with iron deficiencies. However, it isn't advisable to eat this too regularly. White meats are healthier on a daily basis.
Dairy foods can have a high fat content if consumed excessively, but they are part of a balanced diet. A key source of calcium, dairy foods, such as milk, yoghurt and cheese, will help to keep teeth and bones healthy. To limit the impact of dairy on your waistline, always opt for low-fat options when possible.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)