Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top tips for beautiful nails
As we go about our daily activities, our nails are often placed in the firing line. They get bent back, snagged on clothes, and scratched on surfaces, so it is important that from time to time we give nails some TLC.
Having a tried and tested routine that works for you is always best and there are some great products out there to ensure your nails remain healthy.
Give nails a boost
The first step to having long and strong nails is to give them a helping hand with a boosting and rejuvenating tonic.
Try a skin, hair and nail kit to sort out the rest of your body while you're at it, or try the Skin Hair & Nails Horsetail & Burdock Herbal Beauty Drink.
With a celebrity following, including Salma Hayek, this tonic contains essential nutrients, such as Trikatu, which helps circulation. Its Silica, Red Clover and Burdock root content will also strengthen nails and purify the body.
What's great about this drink is that you can have it while on the go. Simply put the tonic in with your water and ensure you consume 15ml daily to feel the effects.
However, remember that Red Clover is a phyto-oestrogen and cannot be used by people with oestrogen dependent cancers.
Keep them trim
Once your nails start to grow it is important that you keep them trimmed and filed, so they take on a nice shape. Don't forget to have a good pair of nail clippers and file to help you sculpt them.
To get a rounded tip, be sure to go with the grain of your nail when you're filing them. However, a word of caution, don't cut nails too far as this can expose and damage the nail bed.
Don't neglect the finishing touches
A nice lick of varnish will finish off your nails and showcase them at their best. However, if you prefer the natural look, leave them bare but be sure to have a nail and cuticle buffer on hand to keep them shiny and healthy.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml25% OFFAs low as £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- De-stress Skullcap & Lemon Balm Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml25% OFFAs low as £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)