Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top tips for beautiful nails
As we go about our daily activities, our nails are often placed in the firing line. They get bent back, snagged on clothes, and scratched on surfaces, so it is important that from time to time we give nails some TLC.
Having a tried and tested routine that works for you is always best and there are some great products out there to ensure your nails remain healthy.
Give nails a boost
The first step to having long and strong nails is to give them a helping hand with a boosting and rejuvenating tonic.
Try a skin, hair and nail kit to sort out the rest of your body while you're at it, or try the Skin Hair & Nails Horsetail & Burdock Herbal Beauty Drink.
With a celebrity following, including Salma Hayek, this tonic contains essential nutrients, such as Trikatu, which helps circulation. Its Silica, Red Clover and Burdock root content will also strengthen nails and purify the body.
What's great about this drink is that you can have it while on the go. Simply put the tonic in with your water and ensure you consume 15ml daily to feel the effects.
However, remember that Red Clover is a phyto-oestrogen and cannot be used by people with oestrogen dependent cancers.
Keep them trim
Once your nails start to grow it is important that you keep them trimmed and filed, so they take on a nice shape. Don't forget to have a good pair of nail clippers and file to help you sculpt them.
To get a rounded tip, be sure to go with the grain of your nail when you're filing them. However, a word of caution, don't cut nails too far as this can expose and damage the nail bed.
Don't neglect the finishing touches
A nice lick of varnish will finish off your nails and showcase them at their best. However, if you prefer the natural look, leave them bare but be sure to have a nail and cuticle buffer on hand to keep them shiny and healthy.
Posted by Laura Andrews
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy