Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Top toppings to add to breakfast cereal
Some of us like to mix things up with our breakfast, trying something different every day. But the truth is more of us probably get into the routine of having the same things daily, just because that's easy.
Cereal might well be the option you go for - and one of the reasons is that it's sensationally simple to prepare!
If you are a morning cereal muncher, here are some ideas that could help bring new excitement to your bowl.
There's a huge amount of buzz around walnuts and their potential health benefits, so why not make breakfast an excuse to add these to your diet?
Walnuts can be bought in pieces, which are great for baking or for sprinkling on cereal for a crunchy, tasty addition. If you buy halves, and want to sprinkle smaller pieces, simply crush them before adding to cereal.
As a great addition to a good diet when it comes to healthy living, walnuts pack nutrients like zinc and magnesium, and give you lots of fabulous fibre!
Sprinkle on the nutrients
There's are some easy ways to add extra nutrients to your morning cereal on offer here at Fushi.
For example, we recommend our wonderful Goji Berry Superfood Powder for sprinkling onto this breakfast staple before you tuck-in!
This contains antioxidant-packed goji berries, a popular healthfood item which features vitamins and minerals.
Our Acai Berry Superfood Powder also come recommended for use on top of cereals. It's a convenient, powdered, freeze-dried Acai berry from Brazil and contains protein, fibre and other goodness.
Meanwhile the Organic Maca Superfood Powder we offer contains Maca, which has wonderful minerals and B-vitamins within.
For each powder, a sprinkle of between one and three teaspoons in smoothies or on cereal is advised - or use as a healthcare practitioner tells you to.
No one can deny that fruit is a great healthy living choice, and with a huge number of different tasty varieties to choose from, this type of food can help add variety to life and breakfast time.
Will you go for brilliant banana? It's incredibly easy to prepare for cereal; simply peel and chop. It also has a great taste and a whole list of nutrients to offer you in the morning!
Famed for their high level of potassium, bananas are a source of vitamin C, as well as containing both manganese and magnesium.
Some apple, cut into small pieces, could also be a great and sweet topping. Again, you'll be adding vitamin C to your meal by garnishing it with this juicy option!
The same can be said for blueberries, which are great for quick prep as they are already bite-size as soon as they're picked! Simply rinse and sprinkle atop your breakfast to enjoy these tasty treats.
Peaches are so soft and lovely to eat, and are also great for vitamin C content. Just slice or cube and add to your bowl.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.