Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Triphala for digestive health
Triphala is a unique herbal formulation, the only one of its kind, which has been formulated by using three separate herbs by Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of health. It is the herb of choice especially for digestive problems and complaints.
Triphala has been used since centuries by Ayurdevic physicians, who have recommended it for slow sluggish digestion, constipation, IBS, acidity, bloating and other common digestive complaints. A healthy digestion is key to good health; after all it is the digestion that is responsible for the assimilation of nutrients within the body.
Triphala is the number one herb of choice for many other complaints too, whether for urinary system, cardiovascular, respiratory and the reproductive system, Triphala is just a great overall tonic for the body.
Triphala is a house hold name in India, and is a combination of three herbs, Indian Gooseberry (Amalaki), Chebulic Myrobalan (Haritaki) and Bellirica Myrobalan (Vibhitaki)
Some of its more specific benefits for digestive health include:-
Detoxify and Cleanse: Triphala is thought to be effective in cleansing and detoxifying the system. It especially helps cleanse the digestive tract and detoxifies the system, contributing to a feeling of general wellbeing
Constipation: Triphala?s benefits for digestive health also include it ability to relieve constipation. It cleanses and tones the gastro intestinal tract, and rather than work as a only as a natural laxative, it also works as a bower regulator, easing constipation and encouraging regular bowel movement.
Colon Cleanser: Triphala is also a very effective colon cleanser and internal cleanser. It is thought to help reduce bloating, abdominal pain and normalise the digestive function.
Liver: Triphala is also known to be beneficial for liver disorders, it helps optimise its functionality and induces Bile flow that is necessary for proper digestion.
Acidity: Triphala has also been found very effective for loss of appetite and acidity. ÿDue to its powerful neutralizing action it aids in the normal production of gastric acid that does not harm the stomach lining and does not cause acidity.
IBS: Triphala is also recommended for Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Triphala helps to tone the digestive tract, it aids in peristalsis and downward movement and evacuation of food.
The great thing about Triphala is one can take this regularly, yet it is not habit forming. It is just a great herb for intake daily for general good health and as a overall tonic for the body. One can take this as capsules, or as a Tincture, such as Fushi’s Organic Triphala Tincture which is high strength, potent and certified organic.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin