Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Triphala for digestive health
Triphala is a unique herbal formulation, the only one of its kind, which has been formulated by using three separate herbs by Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of health. It is the herb of choice especially for digestive problems and complaints.
Triphala has been used since centuries by Ayurdevic physicians, who have recommended it for slow sluggish digestion, constipation, IBS, acidity, bloating and other common digestive complaints. A healthy digestion is key to good health; after all it is the digestion that is responsible for the assimilation of nutrients within the body.
Triphala is the number one herb of choice for many other complaints too, whether for urinary system, cardiovascular, respiratory and the reproductive system, Triphala is just a great overall tonic for the body.
Triphala is a house hold name in India, and is a combination of three herbs, Indian Gooseberry (Amalaki), Chebulic Myrobalan (Haritaki) and Bellirica Myrobalan (Vibhitaki)
Some of its more specific benefits for digestive health include:-
Detoxify and Cleanse: Triphala is thought to be effective in cleansing and detoxifying the system. It especially helps cleanse the digestive tract and detoxifies the system, contributing to a feeling of general wellbeing
Constipation: Triphala?s benefits for digestive health also include it ability to relieve constipation. It cleanses and tones the gastro intestinal tract, and rather than work as a only as a natural laxative, it also works as a bower regulator, easing constipation and encouraging regular bowel movement.
Colon Cleanser: Triphala is also a very effective colon cleanser and internal cleanser. It is thought to help reduce bloating, abdominal pain and normalise the digestive function.
Liver: Triphala is also known to be beneficial for liver disorders, it helps optimise its functionality and induces Bile flow that is necessary for proper digestion.
Acidity: Triphala has also been found very effective for loss of appetite and acidity. ÿDue to its powerful neutralizing action it aids in the normal production of gastric acid that does not harm the stomach lining and does not cause acidity.
IBS: Triphala is also recommended for Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Triphala helps to tone the digestive tract, it aids in peristalsis and downward movement and evacuation of food.
The great thing about Triphala is one can take this regularly, yet it is not habit forming. It is just a great herb for intake daily for general good health and as a overall tonic for the body. One can take this as capsules, or as a Tincture, such as Fushi’s Organic Triphala Tincture which is high strength, potent and certified organic.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.