Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Triphala for digestive health
Triphala is a unique herbal formulation, the only one of its kind, which has been formulated by using three separate herbs by Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of health. It is the herb of choice especially for digestive problems and complaints.
Triphala has been used since centuries by Ayurdevic physicians, who have recommended it for slow sluggish digestion, constipation, IBS, acidity, bloating and other common digestive complaints. A healthy digestion is key to good health; after all it is the digestion that is responsible for the assimilation of nutrients within the body.
Triphala is the number one herb of choice for many other complaints too, whether for urinary system, cardiovascular, respiratory and the reproductive system, Triphala is just a great overall tonic for the body.
Triphala is a house hold name in India, and is a combination of three herbs, Indian Gooseberry (Amalaki), Chebulic Myrobalan (Haritaki) and Bellirica Myrobalan (Vibhitaki)
Some of its more specific benefits for digestive health include:-
Detoxify and Cleanse: Triphala is thought to be effective in cleansing and detoxifying the system. It especially helps cleanse the digestive tract and detoxifies the system, contributing to a feeling of general wellbeing
Constipation: Triphala?s benefits for digestive health also include it ability to relieve constipation. It cleanses and tones the gastro intestinal tract, and rather than work as a only as a natural laxative, it also works as a bower regulator, easing constipation and encouraging regular bowel movement.
Colon Cleanser: Triphala is also a very effective colon cleanser and internal cleanser. It is thought to help reduce bloating, abdominal pain and normalise the digestive function.
Liver: Triphala is also known to be beneficial for liver disorders, it helps optimise its functionality and induces Bile flow that is necessary for proper digestion.
Acidity: Triphala has also been found very effective for loss of appetite and acidity. ÿDue to its powerful neutralizing action it aids in the normal production of gastric acid that does not harm the stomach lining and does not cause acidity.
IBS: Triphala is also recommended for Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Triphala helps to tone the digestive tract, it aids in peristalsis and downward movement and evacuation of food.
The great thing about Triphala is one can take this regularly, yet it is not habit forming. It is just a great herb for intake daily for general good health and as a overall tonic for the body. One can take this as capsules, or as a Tincture, such as Fushi’s Organic Triphala Tincture which is high strength, potent and certified organic.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.