Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Triphala for digestive health
Triphala is a unique herbal formulation, the only one of its kind, which has been formulated by using three separate herbs by Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of health. It is the herb of choice especially for digestive problems and complaints.
Triphala has been used since centuries by Ayurdevic physicians, who have recommended it for slow sluggish digestion, constipation, IBS, acidity, bloating and other common digestive complaints. A healthy digestion is key to good health; after all it is the digestion that is responsible for the assimilation of nutrients within the body.
Triphala is the number one herb of choice for many other complaints too, whether for urinary system, cardiovascular, respiratory and the reproductive system, Triphala is just a great overall tonic for the body.
Triphala is a house hold name in India, and is a combination of three herbs, Indian Gooseberry (Amalaki), Chebulic Myrobalan (Haritaki) and Bellirica Myrobalan (Vibhitaki)
Some of its more specific benefits for digestive health include:-
Detoxify and Cleanse: Triphala is thought to be effective in cleansing and detoxifying the system. It especially helps cleanse the digestive tract and detoxifies the system, contributing to a feeling of general wellbeing
Constipation: Triphala?s benefits for digestive health also include it ability to relieve constipation. It cleanses and tones the gastro intestinal tract, and rather than work as a only as a natural laxative, it also works as a bower regulator, easing constipation and encouraging regular bowel movement.
Colon Cleanser: Triphala is also a very effective colon cleanser and internal cleanser. It is thought to help reduce bloating, abdominal pain and normalise the digestive function.
Liver: Triphala is also known to be beneficial for liver disorders, it helps optimise its functionality and induces Bile flow that is necessary for proper digestion.
Acidity: Triphala has also been found very effective for loss of appetite and acidity. ÿDue to its powerful neutralizing action it aids in the normal production of gastric acid that does not harm the stomach lining and does not cause acidity.
IBS: Triphala is also recommended for Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Triphala helps to tone the digestive tract, it aids in peristalsis and downward movement and evacuation of food.
The great thing about Triphala is one can take this regularly, yet it is not habit forming. It is just a great herb for intake daily for general good health and as a overall tonic for the body. One can take this as capsules, or as a Tincture, such as Fushi’s Organic Triphala Tincture which is high strength, potent and certified organic.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Debbie, There is 340 mg of herb per capsule in our Ashwagandha. We usually recommend 2 capsules a day which are equivalent to 680mg. It is possible to take up to 1200mg daily, but only over short periods, so we prefer to stay well within the limits of safety, while still dosing enough to see the benefits. We always recommend to discuss taking the supplement with your GP before hand if you'd like to increase dosages. I hope this helps :)