Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Triphala for digestive health
Triphala is a unique herbal formulation, the only one of its kind, which has been formulated by using three separate herbs by Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science of health. It is the herb of choice especially for digestive problems and complaints.
Triphala has been used since centuries by Ayurdevic physicians, who have recommended it for slow sluggish digestion, constipation, IBS, acidity, bloating and other common digestive complaints. A healthy digestion is key to good health; after all it is the digestion that is responsible for the assimilation of nutrients within the body.
Triphala is the number one herb of choice for many other complaints too, whether for urinary system, cardiovascular, respiratory and the reproductive system, Triphala is just a great overall tonic for the body.
Triphala is a house hold name in India, and is a combination of three herbs, Indian Gooseberry (Amalaki), Chebulic Myrobalan (Haritaki) and Bellirica Myrobalan (Vibhitaki)
Some of its more specific benefits for digestive health include:-
Detoxify and Cleanse: Triphala is thought to be effective in cleansing and detoxifying the system. It especially helps cleanse the digestive tract and detoxifies the system, contributing to a feeling of general wellbeing
Constipation: Triphala?s benefits for digestive health also include it ability to relieve constipation. It cleanses and tones the gastro intestinal tract, and rather than work as a only as a natural laxative, it also works as a bower regulator, easing constipation and encouraging regular bowel movement.
Colon Cleanser: Triphala is also a very effective colon cleanser and internal cleanser. It is thought to help reduce bloating, abdominal pain and normalise the digestive function.
Liver: Triphala is also known to be beneficial for liver disorders, it helps optimise its functionality and induces Bile flow that is necessary for proper digestion.
Acidity: Triphala has also been found very effective for loss of appetite and acidity. ÿDue to its powerful neutralizing action it aids in the normal production of gastric acid that does not harm the stomach lining and does not cause acidity.
IBS: Triphala is also recommended for Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Triphala helps to tone the digestive tract, it aids in peristalsis and downward movement and evacuation of food.
The great thing about Triphala is one can take this regularly, yet it is not habit forming. It is just a great herb for intake daily for general good health and as a overall tonic for the body. One can take this as capsules, or as a Tincture, such as Fushi’s Organic Triphala Tincture which is high strength, potent and certified organic.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?