Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Vegetarians : How to make sure you get your Omega 3 6 9
Omega oils, also known as EFA?s (Essential Fatty Acids) are crucial for our diet as our body cannot produce them. Good vegetarian sources of these oils are Flax Seed Oil, Hemp Seed oil, Avocado oil and Evening Primrose oil.
These oils help regulate inflammation, thereby helping prevent and minimise chronic conditions associated with inflammation such as heart disease, arthritis, diabetes, gastro intestinal/digestive complaints and skin conditions such as eczema. They also help improve the texture of skin, hair and nails, particularly those that are dry and brittle, whilst providing antioxidants to protect the skin from the signs of aging.
Hemp Seed Oil is a healthy extremely nutritious oil to use for salad, it has a pleasant nutty flavour with an incredible nutrition profile Hemp seed oil can help reduce the symptoms of PMT, skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, arthritis, osteoporosis and inflammatory bowel syndrome (IBS)
Flax seed oil is high in omega 3 fats, found to be protective against high blood pressure and high cholesterol, both of which are implicated in heart disease, the biggest female killer in the UK.
Evening primrose oil contain high levels of the omega 6 fats + GLA making them particularly helpful for hormone regulation and skin conditions.
Avocado oil contains high levels of omega 9 oils which are particularly protective of the heart. It is also high in vitamin E which helps improve the appearance and texture of the skin.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.