Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Vegetarians : How to make sure you get your Omega 3 6 9
Omega oils, also known as EFA?s (Essential Fatty Acids) are crucial for our diet as our body cannot produce them. Good vegetarian sources of these oils are Flax Seed Oil, Hemp Seed oil, Avocado oil and Evening Primrose oil.
These oils help regulate inflammation, thereby helping prevent and minimise chronic conditions associated with inflammation such as heart disease, arthritis, diabetes, gastro intestinal/digestive complaints and skin conditions such as eczema. They also help improve the texture of skin, hair and nails, particularly those that are dry and brittle, whilst providing antioxidants to protect the skin from the signs of aging.
Hemp Seed Oil is a healthy extremely nutritious oil to use for salad, it has a pleasant nutty flavour with an incredible nutrition profile Hemp seed oil can help reduce the symptoms of PMT, skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, arthritis, osteoporosis and inflammatory bowel syndrome (IBS)
Flax seed oil is high in omega 3 fats, found to be protective against high blood pressure and high cholesterol, both of which are implicated in heart disease, the biggest female killer in the UK.
Evening primrose oil contain high levels of the omega 6 fats + GLA making them particularly helpful for hormone regulation and skin conditions.
Avocado oil contains high levels of omega 9 oils which are particularly protective of the heart. It is also high in vitamin E which helps improve the appearance and texture of the skin.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream