Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Vegetarians : How to make sure you get your Omega 3 6 9
Omega oils, also known as EFA?s (Essential Fatty Acids) are crucial for our diet as our body cannot produce them. Good vegetarian sources of these oils are Flax Seed Oil, Hemp Seed oil, Avocado oil and Evening Primrose oil.
These oils help regulate inflammation, thereby helping prevent and minimise chronic conditions associated with inflammation such as heart disease, arthritis, diabetes, gastro intestinal/digestive complaints and skin conditions such as eczema. They also help improve the texture of skin, hair and nails, particularly those that are dry and brittle, whilst providing antioxidants to protect the skin from the signs of aging.
Hemp Seed Oil is a healthy extremely nutritious oil to use for salad, it has a pleasant nutty flavour with an incredible nutrition profile Hemp seed oil can help reduce the symptoms of PMT, skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, arthritis, osteoporosis and inflammatory bowel syndrome (IBS)
Flax seed oil is high in omega 3 fats, found to be protective against high blood pressure and high cholesterol, both of which are implicated in heart disease, the biggest female killer in the UK.
Evening primrose oil contain high levels of the omega 6 fats + GLA making them particularly helpful for hormone regulation and skin conditions.
Avocado oil contains high levels of omega 9 oils which are particularly protective of the heart. It is also high in vitamin E which helps improve the appearance and texture of the skin.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?