Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Vegetarians : How to make sure you get your Omega 3 6 9
Omega oils, also known as EFA?s (Essential Fatty Acids) are crucial for our diet as our body cannot produce them. Good vegetarian sources of these oils are Flax Seed Oil, Hemp Seed oil, Avocado oil and Evening Primrose oil.
These oils help regulate inflammation, thereby helping prevent and minimise chronic conditions associated with inflammation such as heart disease, arthritis, diabetes, gastro intestinal/digestive complaints and skin conditions such as eczema. They also help improve the texture of skin, hair and nails, particularly those that are dry and brittle, whilst providing antioxidants to protect the skin from the signs of aging.
Hemp Seed Oil is a healthy extremely nutritious oil to use for salad, it has a pleasant nutty flavour with an incredible nutrition profile Hemp seed oil can help reduce the symptoms of PMT, skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, arthritis, osteoporosis and inflammatory bowel syndrome (IBS)
Flax seed oil is high in omega 3 fats, found to be protective against high blood pressure and high cholesterol, both of which are implicated in heart disease, the biggest female killer in the UK.
Evening primrose oil contain high levels of the omega 6 fats + GLA making them particularly helpful for hormone regulation and skin conditions.
Avocado oil contains high levels of omega 9 oils which are particularly protective of the heart. It is also high in vitamin E which helps improve the appearance and texture of the skin.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.