Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Vegetarians : How to make sure you get your Omega 3 6 9
Omega oils, also known as EFA?s (Essential Fatty Acids) are crucial for our diet as our body cannot produce them. Good vegetarian sources of these oils are Flax Seed Oil, Hemp Seed oil, Avocado oil and Evening Primrose oil.
These oils help regulate inflammation, thereby helping prevent and minimise chronic conditions associated with inflammation such as heart disease, arthritis, diabetes, gastro intestinal/digestive complaints and skin conditions such as eczema. They also help improve the texture of skin, hair and nails, particularly those that are dry and brittle, whilst providing antioxidants to protect the skin from the signs of aging.
Hemp Seed Oil is a healthy extremely nutritious oil to use for salad, it has a pleasant nutty flavour with an incredible nutrition profile Hemp seed oil can help reduce the symptoms of PMT, skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, arthritis, osteoporosis and inflammatory bowel syndrome (IBS)
Flax seed oil is high in omega 3 fats, found to be protective against high blood pressure and high cholesterol, both of which are implicated in heart disease, the biggest female killer in the UK.
Evening primrose oil contain high levels of the omega 6 fats + GLA making them particularly helpful for hormone regulation and skin conditions.
Avocado oil contains high levels of omega 9 oils which are particularly protective of the heart. It is also high in vitamin E which helps improve the appearance and texture of the skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy