Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Vitamins for hair
Everyone wants beautiful hair, while some of us are blessed with beautiful tresses; some of us have to work harder at it. You can eat well and ensure you are helping your hair as much as possible.
For those times when you need a hand to meet your nutritional needs, make sure your hair supplements contain the following vitamins for hair.
Vitamins for healthy hair include:
- Vitamin A
- B vitamins
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin E
Vitamin E fights the free radicals that damage our cells and cause our body to age. So vitamin E could be a key element in preventing greying hair and hair loss too.
Vitamin A, a deficiency of Vitamin A will cause dry hair and rough skin. This vitamin cannot be stored, and should be replenished in the body on a daily basis through diet or supplements. Always be sure to take only the RDA and not exceed that.
Biotin is believed be a vitamin for hair growth, and a preventative to excessive hair loss. It appears to metabolise fatty acids. Fatty acids are a valuable growth factor in numerous processes in the body including the hair. Biotin is also seen as an aid in preventing hair turning grey. It is a member of the B vitamin group.
Inositol is also a member of the B vitamin group and is known specifically to beneficial for hair growth. This hair vitamin is a white knight of sorts to the hair follicles, protecting them from cellular damage. Deficiencies of inositol have been associated with hair loss.
Folic Acid is a water soluble B vitamin and is believed to help in maintaining healthy hair, skin and nails.
Silica is essential for healthy hair, although not a vitamin; it is a mineral important in tissue maintenance. Silica activates the enzymes that produce collagen, elastin for healthy skin, beautiful hair and strong nails. Horsetail extract is a herb that is naturally rich in Silica.
All of these ingredients have been included in our formulation for hair and skin, Beauty Totale. Free from fillers, nasties, bulking and binding agents that most mainstream supplements contains, our capsules contain the nutrients and nothing else and are vegetarian friendly
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy