Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Vitamins for hair
Everyone wants beautiful hair, while some of us are blessed with beautiful tresses; some of us have to work harder at it. You can eat well and ensure you are helping your hair as much as possible.
For those times when you need a hand to meet your nutritional needs, make sure your hair supplements contain the following vitamins for hair.
Vitamins for healthy hair include:
- Vitamin A
- B vitamins
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin E
Vitamin E fights the free radicals that damage our cells and cause our body to age. So vitamin E could be a key element in preventing greying hair and hair loss too.
Vitamin A, a deficiency of Vitamin A will cause dry hair and rough skin. This vitamin cannot be stored, and should be replenished in the body on a daily basis through diet or supplements. Always be sure to take only the RDA and not exceed that.
Biotin is believed be a vitamin for hair growth, and a preventative to excessive hair loss. It appears to metabolise fatty acids. Fatty acids are a valuable growth factor in numerous processes in the body including the hair. Biotin is also seen as an aid in preventing hair turning grey. It is a member of the B vitamin group.
Inositol is also a member of the B vitamin group and is known specifically to beneficial for hair growth. This hair vitamin is a white knight of sorts to the hair follicles, protecting them from cellular damage. Deficiencies of inositol have been associated with hair loss.
Folic Acid is a water soluble B vitamin and is believed to help in maintaining healthy hair, skin and nails.
Silica is essential for healthy hair, although not a vitamin; it is a mineral important in tissue maintenance. Silica activates the enzymes that produce collagen, elastin for healthy skin, beautiful hair and strong nails. Horsetail extract is a herb that is naturally rich in Silica.
All of these ingredients have been included in our formulation for hair and skin, Beauty Totale. Free from fillers, nasties, bulking and binding agents that most mainstream supplements contains, our capsules contain the nutrients and nothing else and are vegetarian friendly
- Stimulator Hair Lotion 50ml£15.00
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml30% OFFAs low as £14.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml£18.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.