Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Vitamins for skin and hair
Some of the most exciting news coming from the beauty industry is the power of nutrients and minerals to give skin a more radiant, healthy and youthful glow.
Creams and lotions you put on your skin are helpful no doubt, but the skin has to be fed from the inside for best results. Health experts say vitamins and minerals in all forms play an integral role in a healthy complexion.
When combined with a good diet, the right dietary supplements can help keep your skin looking not only healthy, but also years younger. These are many skin and hair nutrients that can be included as a supplement particularly when the body has been under stress, and all your nutritional needs have not been met. As a result skin and hair will suffer, and look dull and listless. Some of the essential nutrients that promoteÿradiant and brighter looking skin include:
Vitamins C, E, A, K, and B complex can all help improve skin health.ÿ
Vitamin A helps repair and regenerate the skin.
Zinc helps maintain the structural integrity of the nails, hair and skin
Silica is concentrated in all connective tissue including nails, hair and skin, where it contributes to collagen formation. Collagen serves as the structural framework for skin. Horsetail is a plant source of silica.
Vitamin C is important in the production of collagen, it also helps to protect against degradation of collagen, and therefore slowing the aging process.
Biotin and essential amino acids support elastin and collagen production.
Beta-carotene and Vitamin E to help the skins natural defence against the sun.
All these ingredients have been formulated in our Beauty Totale nutriceutical. Our nutriceuticals contains bio available andÿ absorbable forms of the nutrients, 100% active ingredients They contain no excipients such as fillers, binders and bulking agents, and are suitable for vegetarians.
So start now, feeding the skin from the inside to the out! And don?t forget drinking plenty of water always helps too!
Nutritional supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet but complement a diet to improve general wellbeing
- Skin, Hair & Nails Herbal Tincture Blend 100ml25% OFFAs low as £15.00 Regular Price £20.00
- Really Good Hair Oil 100ml£18.00
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)