Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Vitamins for skin and hair
Some of the most exciting news coming from the beauty industry is the power of nutrients and minerals to give skin a more radiant, healthy and youthful glow.
Creams and lotions you put on your skin are helpful no doubt, but the skin has to be fed from the inside for best results. Health experts say vitamins and minerals in all forms play an integral role in a healthy complexion.
When combined with a good diet, the right dietary supplements can help keep your skin looking not only healthy, but also years younger. These are many skin and hair nutrients that can be included as a supplement particularly when the body has been under stress, and all your nutritional needs have not been met. As a result skin and hair will suffer, and look dull and listless. Some of the essential nutrients that promoteÿradiant and brighter looking skin include:
Vitamins C, E, A, K, and B complex can all help improve skin health.ÿ
Vitamin A helps repair and regenerate the skin.
Zinc helps maintain the structural integrity of the nails, hair and skin
Silica is concentrated in all connective tissue including nails, hair and skin, where it contributes to collagen formation. Collagen serves as the structural framework for skin. Horsetail is a plant source of silica.
Vitamin C is important in the production of collagen, it also helps to protect against degradation of collagen, and therefore slowing the aging process.
Biotin and essential amino acids support elastin and collagen production.
Beta-carotene and Vitamin E to help the skins natural defence against the sun.
All these ingredients have been formulated in our Beauty Totale nutriceutical. Our nutriceuticals contains bio available andÿ absorbable forms of the nutrients, 100% active ingredients They contain no excipients such as fillers, binders and bulking agents, and are suitable for vegetarians.
So start now, feeding the skin from the inside to the out! And don?t forget drinking plenty of water always helps too!
Nutritional supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet but complement a diet to improve general wellbeing
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.