Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Vitamins for skin and hair
Some of the most exciting news coming from the beauty industry is the power of nutrients and minerals to give skin a more radiant, healthy and youthful glow.
Creams and lotions you put on your skin are helpful no doubt, but the skin has to be fed from the inside for best results. Health experts say vitamins and minerals in all forms play an integral role in a healthy complexion.
When combined with a good diet, the right dietary supplements can help keep your skin looking not only healthy, but also years younger. These are many skin and hair nutrients that can be included as a supplement particularly when the body has been under stress, and all your nutritional needs have not been met. As a result skin and hair will suffer, and look dull and listless. Some of the essential nutrients that promoteÿradiant and brighter looking skin include:
Vitamins C, E, A, K, and B complex can all help improve skin health.ÿ
Vitamin A helps repair and regenerate the skin.
Zinc helps maintain the structural integrity of the nails, hair and skin
Silica is concentrated in all connective tissue including nails, hair and skin, where it contributes to collagen formation. Collagen serves as the structural framework for skin. Horsetail is a plant source of silica.
Vitamin C is important in the production of collagen, it also helps to protect against degradation of collagen, and therefore slowing the aging process.
Biotin and essential amino acids support elastin and collagen production.
Beta-carotene and Vitamin E to help the skins natural defence against the sun.
All these ingredients have been formulated in our Beauty Totale nutriceutical. Our nutriceuticals contains bio available andÿ absorbable forms of the nutrients, 100% active ingredients They contain no excipients such as fillers, binders and bulking agents, and are suitable for vegetarians.
So start now, feeding the skin from the inside to the out! And don?t forget drinking plenty of water always helps too!
Nutritional supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet but complement a diet to improve general wellbeing
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan I take Ashwaganda with other supplements such as vit E, calcium and also estrogen for menopause?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?