Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Vitamins for skin and hair
Some of the most exciting news coming from the beauty industry is the power of nutrients and minerals to give skin a more radiant, healthy and youthful glow.
Creams and lotions you put on your skin are helpful no doubt, but the skin has to be fed from the inside for best results. Health experts say vitamins and minerals in all forms play an integral role in a healthy complexion.
When combined with a good diet, the right dietary supplements can help keep your skin looking not only healthy, but also years younger. These are many skin and hair nutrients that can be included as a supplement particularly when the body has been under stress, and all your nutritional needs have not been met. As a result skin and hair will suffer, and look dull and listless. Some of the essential nutrients that promoteÿradiant and brighter looking skin include:
Vitamins C, E, A, K, and B complex can all help improve skin health.ÿ
Vitamin A helps repair and regenerate the skin.
Zinc helps maintain the structural integrity of the nails, hair and skin
Silica is concentrated in all connective tissue including nails, hair and skin, where it contributes to collagen formation. Collagen serves as the structural framework for skin. Horsetail is a plant source of silica.
Vitamin C is important in the production of collagen, it also helps to protect against degradation of collagen, and therefore slowing the aging process.
Biotin and essential amino acids support elastin and collagen production.
Beta-carotene and Vitamin E to help the skins natural defence against the sun.
All these ingredients have been formulated in our Beauty Totale nutriceutical. Our nutriceuticals contains bio available andÿ absorbable forms of the nutrients, 100% active ingredients They contain no excipients such as fillers, binders and bulking agents, and are suitable for vegetarians.
So start now, feeding the skin from the inside to the out! And don?t forget drinking plenty of water always helps too!
Nutritional supplements are not to be used as a substitute for a balanced diet but complement a diet to improve general wellbeing
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy