Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Wake up this winter with ginseng
Ginseng has been used in many cultures for thousands of years as a natural remedy. It is used to improve overall health but has also been linked to a number of specific ailments.
Ginseng works as an adaptogen, meaning that it enables the body to restore itself to full health without resulting in any side effects. This is particularly beneficial if you have been ill or have felt run down throughout the winter months.
During the winter, the lack of sunlight and the cold temperatures can leave you feeling tired, stressed and depressed. Taking ginseng supplements can leave you feeling energised, reduce stress and help you stay fit and healthy until spring arrives.
It has been found to actively reduce stress levels within both men and women, with people that take it as a regular supplement able to cope with higher levels of stress - both physical and emotional. Part of this might be due to the fact that ginseng helps to increase both mental and physical capacity, leaving you ready for whatever the day might bring.
If you are trying to overcome an illness, or are dealing with the after effects of feeling unwell, ginseng can be highly beneficial when it comes to improving your health and leaving you feeling much better. It has been found to reduce infections, meaning that you could get well without the need for mountains of medication.
It has also been found to be suitable for the treatment of hepatitis C, erectile dysfunction, the symptoms of menopause, lowering cholesterol and controlling blood pressure. Ginseng is one of the most effective supplements when it comes to anti-ageing, as it can help relieve some of the biggest effects of age, including the blood systems degeneration.
Whether you are looking for a pick-me-up for winter or a supplement for everyday use, ginseng really is a wonderful, natural extract. You are able to get it in many forms, including powders, tablets and teas; meaning that you can fit it into your daily routine easily. However, for the full effect, it is best to take it in the morning.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)