Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Ward off the wrinkles with rosehip oil
Written by Laura Andrews, Skin Care and Holistic Lifestyle Expert
Why Rosehip oil for wrinkles? Rosehip oil is an often overlooked vegetable oil with a multitude of advantages. Mainly produced in Chile and Argentina, this pressed seed oil is extracted from the seeds of a rose bush and its uses range from scar treatment to reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Here are the main reasons for using rosehip oil for wrinkles and other skin care treatments.
Rosehip oil for wrinkles and more
Rosehip oil is packed with Vitamin C antioxidants - which stimulate collagen production. (Yes, the very same thing celebrities inject themselves with!) This smoothes out our skin and leaves us with a youthful, wrinkle-free face. The oil is great at getting really deep into the skin, leaving the pours thoroughly moisturised. Vitamin A is also a rosehip component, another rich moisturiser and sworn fighter of the wrinkle.
Fatty acids are brilliant at improving skin flexibility and permeability, and thankfully rosehip oil is full of them! These acids encourage the skin to regenerate, which is perfect on scar tissue where skin needs support to heal. Vitamin A also helps with skin repair, owing to its ability to improve skin texture and tone.
Rosehip oil contains Vitamin A which is vital for strengthening the nail cells, making them less likely to chip or break. Nails grow faster and thicker with rosehip oil, as well as repairing quicker if the inevitable break does happen.
Good source of Vitamin C
According to a recent study published in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition, daily consumption of rosehip oil could cut the risk of heart disease. It is thought that rosehip lowers blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Eczema, dermatitis and stretch marks
Rosehip oil gives the skin a really thorough nourish, completely re-hydrating the skin and allowing it to breathe. As well as being an essential oil for skin nourishment, rosehip oil generates new skin cells, making it a great cure for the damage caused by dermatitis, eczema and stretch marks.
Discover the magic of Rosehip Oil today
Looking to remove your wrinkles and ensure skin nourishment? Discover Fushi’s range of organic rosehip oil today. You can check here the guide to choose the best rosehip oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin