Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Ways to improve your immune system naturally
The immune system is a complicated thing.
It has the ability to protect us from diseases - keeping us fit, healthy and altogether positive.
On the other hand, should our immune system be attacked, we are far more susceptible to colds, flues and other viruses.
It's really important to keep our immune system in tip top condition because, if it does get weak, illnesses could develop and become far more severe than a simple cold.
With this one, there is no easy solution to looking after our insides.
Instead, we have to look for natural ways to keep our innards ticking over nicely.
Fruits and vegetables
It's no surprise that putting healthy stuff inside you makes you healthier, happier and less likely to get ill.
Fruit and veg is jam packed full of different vitamins and minerals that strengthen your immune system.
Our bodies need all these different types of vitamins to stay healthy, so make sure that you get a good balance of fruit and veg.
As always, liquids are a great way to keep your body healthy.
Some drinks are more beneficial than others, while some are especially designed to ensure our insides stay perky.
Astragalus and Echinacea Herbal Drink is intended to promote strength and energy, giving our bellies exactly what they need to function perfectly.
It's a no-brainer that staying calm on the outside also keeps us calm on the inside.
A great way to relax is yoga - it combines exercise and leisure - two vital ingredients to maintaining a strong immune system.
Even if you haven't tried yoga before, it's the perfect sport for the season as you have the ability to stay indoors and find your inner 'zen'.
Research what kind of yoga may be good for you by grabbing a yoga manual, then all you need is a yoga mat and you're away!
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy