Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Ways to improve your immune system naturally
The immune system is a complicated thing.
It has the ability to protect us from diseases - keeping us fit, healthy and altogether positive.
On the other hand, should our immune system be attacked, we are far more susceptible to colds, flues and other viruses.
It's really important to keep our immune system in tip top condition because, if it does get weak, illnesses could develop and become far more severe than a simple cold.
With this one, there is no easy solution to looking after our insides.
Instead, we have to look for natural ways to keep our innards ticking over nicely.
Fruits and vegetables
It's no surprise that putting healthy stuff inside you makes you healthier, happier and less likely to get ill.
Fruit and veg is jam packed full of different vitamins and minerals that strengthen your immune system.
Our bodies need all these different types of vitamins to stay healthy, so make sure that you get a good balance of fruit and veg.
As always, liquids are a great way to keep your body healthy.
Some drinks are more beneficial than others, while some are especially designed to ensure our insides stay perky.
Astragalus and Echinacea Herbal Drink is intended to promote strength and energy, giving our bellies exactly what they need to function perfectly.
It's a no-brainer that staying calm on the outside also keeps us calm on the inside.
A great way to relax is yoga - it combines exercise and leisure - two vital ingredients to maintaining a strong immune system.
Even if you haven't tried yoga before, it's the perfect sport for the season as you have the ability to stay indoors and find your inner 'zen'.
Research what kind of yoga may be good for you by grabbing a yoga manual, then all you need is a yoga mat and you're away!
Posted by Laura Andrews
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.