Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Ways to tackle wrinkles
The key to staying young is keeping two types of protein in our skin: collagen and elastin.
These keep our skin elasticised and smooth - giving them the title of sworn fighters of the wrinkle.
A good diet
No foods actually have collagen in them (it's something that our body produces), but there are some foods that we can eat that promote collagen production.
Protein rich foods are thought to be great at this - things like egg whites especially.
"You may need to go beyond the RDA protein level of 46 grams (for adult women) and 56 grams (for adult men) to achieve this goal. You may also need to include a variety of foods that provide protein. Nuts, seeds, and legumes would all be food categories to consider," The George Mateljan Foundation, a whole foods charity has asserted.
Drinking lots of water and eating plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables are also wrinkle-free essentials.
Having a vitamin-rich moisturiser
Many moisturisers claim to tackle wrinkles overnight, but the key to long-term success is knowing exactly what you’re putting on your face.
According to health specialists at Live Strong, "vitamin C is essential for production of collagen".
Good old vit-C can be found in foods or in a variety of moisturisers.
We’re not stupid, and yes, you did read correctly - we are advising you to use sunscreen in this weather.
Any little ray of sunshine (they certainly are little) can effect our skin and cause premature aging.
"My number one skincare tip would be sunscreen because most of the ageing that we see in the skin is caused by UV exposure. So, if I were to recommend one skincare product it would definitely be a sunscreen product," advised Sally Penford, education manager for the International Dermal Institute.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?