Cookies on fushi.co.uk
What are the benefits of tea?
Everyone loves a good brew – for many it’s the only way to get out of bed in the morning, as well as the perfect break to your day. As the winter months draw closer, tea is intrinsic to our days – both waking and warming us up. We all know that tea is the ideal morning companion, but what not many people do know is that tea may have a multitude of other natural benefits, ranging from anti-aging to weight loss.
Teas like green tea are brimming with antioxidants, the little molecules that are thought to slap away the hand of aging and keep our skin youthful and bright! Antioxidants are also thought to halt the effects of pollution on our skin – one of which being premature lines and wrinkles.
Hay fever sufferers nationwide may be able to put down their snotty tissues and reach for a much preferred mug of hot tea. Some researchers believe that tea may hold antioxidants that block the biochemical process involved in producing an allergic response. Look out for specific teas which help support the system whilst calming down itchy watery eyes, sniffly noses and irritation.
Whether supplied by coffee or tea, many workers are addicted to their guilty morning caffeine fix. However, the necessary morning boost no longer needs to be guilt-filled! Some teas promise to supply us with our essential morning boost without containing the adverse effects brought about by caffeine.
Most normal teas actually contain zero calories – which makes tea the perfect drink for those watching their figure. However, some specialist teas also claim to lend a helping hand to the slimming process. Teas rich in ginger and angelica root have also been linked with boosted digestion. These kind of teas are especially recommended on an occasion where looking your best is vital, as they intend to stop bloating, giving you the flattest stomach possible.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Coconut Organic Oil Virgin Fresh-PressedAs low as £6.00 Regular Price £6.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Very informative blog. I liked it, as information shared is very detailed One. I really appreciate the effort taken for sharing & making knowledge available for everyone. It’s kind of help for well being of we human beings/ Body&Soul.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?