Cookies on fushi.co.uk
What are the benefits of tea?
Everyone loves a good brew – for many it’s the only way to get out of bed in the morning, as well as the perfect break to your day. As the winter months draw closer, tea is intrinsic to our days – both waking and warming us up. We all know that tea is the ideal morning companion, but what not many people do know is that tea may have a multitude of other natural benefits, ranging from anti-aging to weight loss.
Teas like green tea are brimming with antioxidants, the little molecules that are thought to slap away the hand of aging and keep our skin youthful and bright! Antioxidants are also thought to halt the effects of pollution on our skin – one of which being premature lines and wrinkles.
Hay fever sufferers nationwide may be able to put down their snotty tissues and reach for a much preferred mug of hot tea. Some researchers believe that tea may hold antioxidants that block the biochemical process involved in producing an allergic response. Look out for specific teas which help support the system whilst calming down itchy watery eyes, sniffly noses and irritation.
Whether supplied by coffee or tea, many workers are addicted to their guilty morning caffeine fix. However, the necessary morning boost no longer needs to be guilt-filled! Some teas promise to supply us with our essential morning boost without containing the adverse effects brought about by caffeine.
Most normal teas actually contain zero calories – which makes tea the perfect drink for those watching their figure. However, some specialist teas also claim to lend a helping hand to the slimming process. Teas rich in ginger and angelica root have also been linked with boosted digestion. These kind of teas are especially recommended on an occasion where looking your best is vital, as they intend to stop bloating, giving you the flattest stomach possible.
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Vickie, This is only if you're making your own carrot oil. You do not need to do that with our carrot oil. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello Offor, Thank you for your message. Yes, that's fine. It will make a great moisturising and nourishing body butter. Hope this helps :)
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Tope, Thank you for your message. Carrot oil lightens the dark spots and helps to heal the scars. It is effective for numerous skin issues: psoriasis, eczema, itching... You can combine it with other essential oils, for example, Rosemary, lemon, lavender, lime, orange, bergamot, etc. Carrot seed oil is great for skin lightening itself, it is very effective. However, you can also always mix carrot seed oil with a cold-pressed carrier oil like sweet almond oil or coconut oil. Hope this helps. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenWonderful information
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi,I saw a post where it is required to sun dry your grated carrot oil in order to remove moisture,Is this advisable?
- Carrot Oil for Face Please is it advisable to mix the carrot oil, Shea butter and coconut oil together for the skin