Cookies on fushi.co.uk
What causes dry skin?
Not drinking enough water causes the skin to become dehydrated. At least 8-10 glasses of water are recommended each day to keep the skin at hydrated and prevent dry skin.
Vitamins good for the skin are A and C. These vitamins help your skin retain available moisture in your system. Common foods including these vitamins are oranges, cantaloupes, bell peppers, carrots, kiwi as well as the greens.
An unhealthy diet will affect your skin and rob it of its moisture. Eat a balanced diet, avoidÿ processed food, alcohol, cigarettes and coffee, all very aging and dehydrating for the skin.ÿ Raw foods (excluding meats) are always best for your entire body, including your skin, since they contain more naturally occurring water. Your diet should be balanced to include vegetables, fruits, grains, seeds, and nuts.
Conditions such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis are also the cause of dry skin. You should consult a doctor if you feel the you may be experiencing one of these skin conditions. Natural ingredients that help are Chickweed, Calendula and Chamomile that have been formulated in our Organic Skin ointments especially for such skin conditions.
The environment: Winter is one of the hardest months on the skin as the lack of humidity (moisture) in the air causes skin to become dry. You have to take extra care to keep the skin hydrated and moisturised during this time. Massaging the skin with a good quality body oil such as the Pure body oilÿ especially after a shower helps to trap the moisture and keep the skin soft.
Sun damage: Spending too much time in the sun, and not replenishing your skin with a good oil or moisturiser afterwards can also lead to excessively dry and sun damaged skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy