Cookies on fushi.co.uk
What do you wear to yoga?
Yoga is the ideal exercise for autumn.
Firstly, it can be done anywhere at any time. All you need to do is whip out your mat and you're ready to tone, exercise and relax.
Secondly, yoga is meant to impact your brain just as much as it is your body.
With back to work stress, weather blues and continual family issues, yoga is a small break in your day that can make a big difference.
Yoga can be performed in any clothes, but many people do like to get proper yoga clothes, as they can put you in the correct mood, as well as being the most comfortable attire for the exercise.
There are a variety of tops that you can buy, all depending on your size and what you find comfortable.
Probably most importantly, it is vital to get a comfortable and well-fitting sports bra.Look for one that is both supportive and non-restrictive.
Bras made from sustainable bamboo are ideal when doing physical exercise as they take moisture away, as well as allowing your body to breathe.
Bamboo tops are also a great idea, as are halter-necks. Wearing a halter leaves your shoulders free. This is cooling and allows you to perform any move your body can stretch itself to!
Trousers are probably the key to comfort when it comes to yoga.
They can allow you full relaxation and placidity, or they can feel restrictive and irritating - exactly what you do not need when attempting to channel your inner 'zen.'
Bamboo harem pants are perfect as they are loose, breathable and free.
These harems are "made from soft high-performance sustainable bamboo which wicks moisture away, allows your body to breath and is naturally anti-bacterial".
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello :) There are no studies that indicates negative effects on femininity and hirsutism on women. Studies have shown that Ashwagandha is a magical herb for women of all ages and the benefits for women are plenty. When consumed regularly, it can have a positive effect on physical and mental health. Hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have heard that using this herb cause negative effects on femininity and some times produces hair on face of woman.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.