Cookies on fushi.co.uk
What do you wear to yoga?
Yoga is the ideal exercise for autumn.
Firstly, it can be done anywhere at any time. All you need to do is whip out your mat and you're ready to tone, exercise and relax.
Secondly, yoga is meant to impact your brain just as much as it is your body.
With back to work stress, weather blues and continual family issues, yoga is a small break in your day that can make a big difference.
Yoga can be performed in any clothes, but many people do like to get proper yoga clothes, as they can put you in the correct mood, as well as being the most comfortable attire for the exercise.
There are a variety of tops that you can buy, all depending on your size and what you find comfortable.
Probably most importantly, it is vital to get a comfortable and well-fitting sports bra.Look for one that is both supportive and non-restrictive.
Bras made from sustainable bamboo are ideal when doing physical exercise as they take moisture away, as well as allowing your body to breathe.
Bamboo tops are also a great idea, as are halter-necks. Wearing a halter leaves your shoulders free. This is cooling and allows you to perform any move your body can stretch itself to!
Trousers are probably the key to comfort when it comes to yoga.
They can allow you full relaxation and placidity, or they can feel restrictive and irritating - exactly what you do not need when attempting to channel your inner 'zen.'
Bamboo harem pants are perfect as they are loose, breathable and free.
These harems are "made from soft high-performance sustainable bamboo which wicks moisture away, allows your body to breath and is naturally anti-bacterial".
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Dia, Thank you for your comment. Research is confusing when it comes to testosterone levels with PCOS and using Ashwagandha. As it is an adaptogenic herb, it will 'adapt' to the environment of the body to support hormonal balance. A huge therapeutic benefit of Ashwagandha is its ability to balance cortisol levels, which could improve stress and symptoms of PCOS also. If you are currently using any medications or under medical supervision, please seek advice from your practitioner to ensure there are no interactions. I hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs ashwagandha is good to be taken to increase height who have testosterone level high along with pcod ?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Simie, thank you for your message. Ashwagandha is safe to be taken alongside other supplements including Vitamin E and Calcium. We would advise you check with your GP for interactions with estrogen medications for menopause as there are different variations of these medications. I hope this helps :)