Cookies on fushi.co.uk
What do you wear to yoga?
Yoga is the ideal exercise for autumn.
Firstly, it can be done anywhere at any time. All you need to do is whip out your mat and you're ready to tone, exercise and relax.
Secondly, yoga is meant to impact your brain just as much as it is your body.
With back to work stress, weather blues and continual family issues, yoga is a small break in your day that can make a big difference.
Yoga can be performed in any clothes, but many people do like to get proper yoga clothes, as they can put you in the correct mood, as well as being the most comfortable attire for the exercise.
There are a variety of tops that you can buy, all depending on your size and what you find comfortable.
Probably most importantly, it is vital to get a comfortable and well-fitting sports bra.Look for one that is both supportive and non-restrictive.
Bras made from sustainable bamboo are ideal when doing physical exercise as they take moisture away, as well as allowing your body to breathe.
Bamboo tops are also a great idea, as are halter-necks. Wearing a halter leaves your shoulders free. This is cooling and allows you to perform any move your body can stretch itself to!
Trousers are probably the key to comfort when it comes to yoga.
They can allow you full relaxation and placidity, or they can feel restrictive and irritating - exactly what you do not need when attempting to channel your inner 'zen.'
Bamboo harem pants are perfect as they are loose, breathable and free.
These harems are "made from soft high-performance sustainable bamboo which wicks moisture away, allows your body to breath and is naturally anti-bacterial".
Posted by Matilda Jones
- Carrot Oil for Face Which essential oil is best mix with carrot oil for face and body
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Praise, Carrot oil, which is a carrier oil does have a slight ability to protect skin from the sun. However, it does not clear sunburn from your face or any of the oils you have mentioned. Coconut oil, Aloe Vera or Calendula oil might help. You can also apply essential oils that help sooth sun burn with either jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. The best essential oils for this would be lavender or peppermint. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Please, can I mix tumeric oil, carrot oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond to clear sunburn on my face
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi D, indeed there is conflicting information on whether Shatavari can be taken during pregnancy or not. Some studies showed that Shatavari can affect milk supply during lactation, and that Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) has possible teratogenicity so it should be avoided in pregnancy. Other studies showed that Shatavari is an ingredient in most herbal teas which are recommended to be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I would recommend that you consult your GP or a qualified herbalist who deals with pregnant women before taking anything, in case you are already taking some supplements/ drugs or herbs to help with your pregnancy.
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi, there's conflicting information whether this can still be taking during pregnancy. What do you suggest as I use your brand and trying to conceive?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.