Cookies on fushi.co.uk
What vitamins and minerals are good for the skin?
Although most vitamins and minerals can be derived from a healthy and varied diet, there are times when the body needs supplementation particularly when going through a stressful period or just to boostÿ general wellbeing.
Minerals and vitamins especially beneficial for the skin are: -
| Alpha-Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant, and much more potent that either vitamin C or E, alpha-lipoic acid may turn out to be a super boost for aging skin. Skin experts say its ability to penetrate both oil and water, affecting skin cells from both the inside and the outside of the body is what makes it very effective as a skin nutrient.|
Selenium helps to protect skin from sun damage. The best dietary sources of selenium include whole-grain cereals, seafood, garlic, and eggs.
Zinc is a very skin-friendly mineral, particularly if you suffer from acne. Sometimes acne itself is a symptom of a zinc deficiency. Taken internallyÿ zinc works to clear skin by reducing or calming down excessive oil production and may be effective in controlling the formation of acne lesions or help those already on your skin to clear sooner.
Vitamin C helps to counter the effect the risks of sun exposure. It works by reducing the damage caused by free radicals, a harmful byproduct of sunlight, smoke and pollution. Free radicals scavenge on collagen and elastin, causing wrinkles and other signs of aging. Vitamin C combined with Vitamin E helps protect skin from sun exposure.
Vitamin E is aÿ potent antioxidant that helps reduce the harmful effects of the sun on the skin. Vitamin E can also help reduce wrinkles and make your skin look and feel smoother. Used in a cream, lotion, or taken internally Vitamin E can soothe dry andÿ rough skin.
Vitamin A is necessary for the maintenance and repair of skin tissue. Without it, you’ll notice the difference. Fruits and vegetables are loaded with Vitamin A.ÿ Medical studies show a reduction in lines and wrinkles, good acne control, and some psoriasis reliefÿ from Vitamin A.
Vitamin B Complex. The most important B vitamin for skin is biotin, a nutrient that forms the basis of skin, nail and hair cells. One of the the symptoms of this deficiency is a skin conditions with dermatitis, or sometimes even hair loss. Even a mild deficiency could cause symptoms.
Fushi’s Beauty Totale has been formulated with all of these essential ingredients, and is free from binding and bulking agents, as well as other nasties that many mainstream brands tend to use. The Beauty Totale capsule comes in a vegetarian friendly cellulose capsule and contains only the nutrients and nothing else. Always make sure to read the ingredients on your supplements and vitamins and optÿ for supplements that are free from bulking, binding and other agents.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello Anoni, Ashwagandha is a stress reliever and controls the production of stress-inducing hormones. High production of cortisol can compromise the production of progesterone. When Ashwagandha controls cortisol, it automatically stabilises progesterone production levels. Hope this helps :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello, As Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, there are numerous ways that it can help you depending on what time of day it is. Most people like to use Ashwagandha in the morning as it has some benefits when it comes to naturally reducing anxiety which could help throughout the day. However, others take it at night to help with sleep. If you are having difficulty sleeping, take it before bed. Otherwise, it does not matter at what time of day you take it as long as you are consistent from day to day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDoes it help increase Progesterone in women?
- Carrot Oil for Face is mixing of avocado oil with carrot oil, neem oil and orange oil a perfect combination for a dark skin person moroever based on my research I found out that these are non comedogenic oil
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenI have your Ashwagandha capsules it says to take two a day is that two at night or one in the morning and one in the evening?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Debbie, There is 340 mg of herb per capsule in our Ashwagandha. We usually recommend 2 capsules a day which are equivalent to 680mg. It is possible to take up to 1200mg daily, but only over short periods, so we prefer to stay well within the limits of safety, while still dosing enough to see the benefits. We always recommend to discuss taking the supplement with your GP before hand if you'd like to increase dosages. I hope this helps :)