Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Which vitamins are good for healthy skin and hair
Some of the most exciting news coming from the beauty industry is the power of nutrients and minerals to give skin a more radiant, healthy and youthful glow.
When combined with a good diet, the right dietary supplements can help keep your skin looking not only healthy, but also years younger.Vitamins C, E, A, K, and B complex can all help improve skin health.
Zinc, Selenium & Vitamin A repair and regenerate the skin. While Biotin, Silica and essential amino acids to support elastin and collagen production.
Beta-carotene and Vitamin E to help the skins natural defence against the sun. All these have been formulated in our Beauty Totale nutriceutical.
Creams and lotions you put on your skin are helpful no doubt, but the skin has to be fed from the inside for best results. Health experts say vitamins and minerals in all forms play an integral role in a healthy complexion.
Your skin is is the visual print of what is going on inside your body, and all skin conditions, from psoriasis to acne to aging, are the manifestations of your body’s internal needs, including its nutritional needs.
If you feed your skin from the inside and out, you can’t help but benefit. New research in antioxidants and some specific nutrients show the importance of their benefit to the skin, the way it looks, feels and even ages.
So start now, feeding the skin from the inside to the out! And don?t forget drinking plenty of water always helps too!
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Kianouche, Thank you for your message. I would recommend to mix pomegranate oil with Marula oil for what you are looking to treat. A few drops of antioxidant-rich Marula oil mixed with Pomegranate oil can boost efficacy and help restore your skin’s functions in perfect equilibrium. Long term use may visibly minimise pores, brighten the skin, protect it from the oxidative damage caused by pollution, tones down pigmentation and assists with scar tissue healing. Hope this helps :)
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi I’ve bought some of your pomegranate oil, together with rosehip and marula oils. Which of the other two oils would be better to mix with pomegranate oil for mature skin with hyperpigmentation due to sun damage and sometimes prone to spots and milia when using rich moisturisers. Also, can I use pomegranate oil by itself or combined with either of the other two oils around my eyes
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHi Genevive, Thank you for your comment. Homeopathic medicine refers to an alternative approach to medicine that uses natural substances that can be prepared to create a remedy to restore our health and feeling of vitality. Flaxseeds are a natural product that we have pressed organically to produce Flaxseed oil that we celebrate for its powerful healing qualities. I hope that helps!
- Flaxseed oil: the homeopathic healerHow, exactly, is this product homeopathic?
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi Dolores, thank you for your message!Ashwagandha is an adaptogen so will adapt to your own bodies rhythm. It is a powerful way to regulate energy levels through the day so in some people may boost circulation and cell activity, which is why you may find yourself with insomnia. Everyone is unique and different, so will react to herbs and remedies differently. As you are using bio-identical hormones, I would advise you check with your GP, as there are often interferences with herbs. Perhaps you should try taking your Ashwagandha in the morning to regulate your bodies rhythm through the day.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenCan it actually cause insomnia and night sweats in menopausal women if taken at night? I think it does for me. I also use compounded bio-identical hormones.