Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Which vitamins are good for healthy skin and hair
Some of the most exciting news coming from the beauty industry is the power of nutrients and minerals to give skin a more radiant, healthy and youthful glow.
When combined with a good diet, the right dietary supplements can help keep your skin looking not only healthy, but also years younger.Vitamins C, E, A, K, and B complex can all help improve skin health.
Zinc, Selenium & Vitamin A repair and regenerate the skin. While Biotin, Silica and essential amino acids to support elastin and collagen production.
Beta-carotene and Vitamin E to help the skins natural defence against the sun. All these have been formulated in our Beauty Totale nutriceutical.
Creams and lotions you put on your skin are helpful no doubt, but the skin has to be fed from the inside for best results. Health experts say vitamins and minerals in all forms play an integral role in a healthy complexion.
Your skin is is the visual print of what is going on inside your body, and all skin conditions, from psoriasis to acne to aging, are the manifestations of your body’s internal needs, including its nutritional needs.
If you feed your skin from the inside and out, you can’t help but benefit. New research in antioxidants and some specific nutrients show the importance of their benefit to the skin, the way it looks, feels and even ages.
So start now, feeding the skin from the inside to the out! And don?t forget drinking plenty of water always helps too!
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hi, would it be advisable to use almond oil on acne prone skin. I have a little bit of acne but have lots of dark spots left by acne.
- Ashwagandha benefits for menThanks for this great article. I have begun to take Ashwagandha, and my husband asked if it might be good for him too. Looks like it is, so thank you for the info.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?