Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Which vitamins are good for healthy skin and hair
Some of the most exciting news coming from the beauty industry is the power of nutrients and minerals to give skin a more radiant, healthy and youthful glow.
When combined with a good diet, the right dietary supplements can help keep your skin looking not only healthy, but also years younger.Vitamins C, E, A, K, and B complex can all help improve skin health.
Zinc, Selenium & Vitamin A repair and regenerate the skin. While Biotin, Silica and essential amino acids to support elastin and collagen production.
Beta-carotene and Vitamin E to help the skins natural defence against the sun. All these have been formulated in our Beauty Totale nutriceutical.
Creams and lotions you put on your skin are helpful no doubt, but the skin has to be fed from the inside for best results. Health experts say vitamins and minerals in all forms play an integral role in a healthy complexion.
Your skin is is the visual print of what is going on inside your body, and all skin conditions, from psoriasis to acne to aging, are the manifestations of your body’s internal needs, including its nutritional needs.
If you feed your skin from the inside and out, you can’t help but benefit. New research in antioxidants and some specific nutrients show the importance of their benefit to the skin, the way it looks, feels and even ages.
So start now, feeding the skin from the inside to the out! And don?t forget drinking plenty of water always helps too!
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHello. Technically Ashwagandha should not have interactions with Hormone Replacement Therapy as it works on the body's stress response. That said, we always recommend people taking any medication to double check any interactions with their practitioner. Take care. :)
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenHi, if I'm on hormone replacement therapy (estrogen and progesterone), can I also take this for menopause symptoms, stress, and brain fog issues associated with menopause?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyHi Fred, Unfortunately, I am unable to advise on this since you are taking medication. Herbal remedies can interact with other drugs. You should approach any kind of supplement or medication with equal caution (prescription and non-prescription). It is best to seek advice from your GP.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyIs it safe to take 500mg Ashwaganda once a day whilst taking fluoxetine 20mg Once a day?
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Mercy, yes Carrot oil is usually made using carrot fruit infused in almond oil :) The oil should be stored in a cool, dark place to maintain the maximum shelf life. You can also store it in the refrigerator. It Will keep for 6-8 months if stored properly.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi, I made carrot oil from almond oil and carrot fruit, is it good? And how do I keep it to avoid spoilage