Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Why not try yoga on the beach?
Getting our bodies looking the way we'd like them to for an overseas break starts a long way in advance for some, it seems!
With over half of holidaymakers heading to the gym to get their tums toned before a break, it's been found 35 per cent among this proportion begin dieting and working out up to half a year prior to their vacation!
That compares to 13 per cent who leave it to a month before departure to work on their bodies in this way, On The Beach stats show.
But why leave the gym experience at home if you're planning a break away? Holidays give you time to enjoy your favorite leisure activities, after all! And that includes the yoga you might have been enjoying in one of the gym's classes.
One of the wonderful things about yoga is that you can do it in a huge variety of locations, without needing much equipment. It's a perfect portable practice!
It seems that 94 per cent of British people buy clothing and beauty items to take away with them ahead of their holiday, and we would certainly encourage you to make sure you have your favourite natural beauty products from Fushi on you in a travel bag for your trip, so you can keep up your beauty care routine. But clothes and cosmetics aren't the only things you'll want to have on you, of course.
For example, investing in yoga equipment such as a mat and bag before your break could help you go through the poses you've been taught in class while in the comfort of your holiday apartment, or even while you're on the beach.
You're sure to enjoy practicing your favourite poses in a new place, and taking yoga away with you will mean you won't lose any of the benefits you've been feeling from yoga by letting your regular practice habit slide while on holiday.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) Carrot Oil contains Beta Carotene and Vitamin A which, by eliminating toxic build-up and repairing sun-damaged skin, helps to improve skin complexion. Antiseptic properties also assist in reducing breakouts and the formation of acne. It is also great for hydrating the skin. So mixing it with Jojoba oil may help. I would also recommend mixing Jojoba oil and Tamanu oil as both have great moisturising properties and are great for acne prone skin. Hope this helps!
- Carrot Oil for Face I have acne. I have been using jojoba oil only but I noticed my face is sometimes dry. If I add carrot oil will it help moisturize my face and clear the spots or should I join argan oil to the mix?
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyI found a supplement that is 500 mg, 120 Count. Do you recommend taking 1 capsule daily? or 2 capsules? I also take thyroid medication and an SSRI among other things.