Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Why not try yoga on the beach?
Getting our bodies looking the way we'd like them to for an overseas break starts a long way in advance for some, it seems!
With over half of holidaymakers heading to the gym to get their tums toned before a break, it's been found 35 per cent among this proportion begin dieting and working out up to half a year prior to their vacation!
That compares to 13 per cent who leave it to a month before departure to work on their bodies in this way, On The Beach stats show.
But why leave the gym experience at home if you're planning a break away? Holidays give you time to enjoy your favorite leisure activities, after all! And that includes the yoga you might have been enjoying in one of the gym's classes.
One of the wonderful things about yoga is that you can do it in a huge variety of locations, without needing much equipment. It's a perfect portable practice!
It seems that 94 per cent of British people buy clothing and beauty items to take away with them ahead of their holiday, and we would certainly encourage you to make sure you have your favourite natural beauty products from Fushi on you in a travel bag for your trip, so you can keep up your beauty care routine. But clothes and cosmetics aren't the only things you'll want to have on you, of course.
For example, investing in yoga equipment such as a mat and bag before your break could help you go through the poses you've been taught in class while in the comfort of your holiday apartment, or even while you're on the beach.
You're sure to enjoy practicing your favourite poses in a new place, and taking yoga away with you will mean you won't lose any of the benefits you've been feeling from yoga by letting your regular practice habit slide while on holiday.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy