Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Why not use yoga to help you forget work on holiday?
New research has looked into just how much we actually relax when we head off on holiday - or rather how much we don't relax!
In fact, the study from BA Holidays showed that on average, British workers relax for only four days of their holiday during a two week long break.
A fifth of the sample felt they had more chance of switching off from the world of work if they went on a shorter break instead of a longer one - as a result of the fact that on a short break they wouldn't be so concerned about how much work they'll need to do to catch up!
On average, workers are checking their emails, texting their fellow workers or phoning them by the time their second week away begins. A fifth said they always got worried about the subject of work when they were away on a break.
And over 25 per cent dreaded how much work was mounting up for them while they weren't in the workplace.
Meanwhile, one-fifth admitted that they thought about the workplace from the poolside or beach!
”Many believe that getting away from things for two weeks means you can really switch off – more so than if you just went for a long weekend away. But it seems for some the opposite is actually true," commented BA Holidays managing director, Claire Bentley.
”Our most popular short breaks among workers are for stays in Boutique hotels in cities such as Amsterdam, Brussels, Milan and Berlin, highlighting that many workers are opting for luxury short breaks to get maximum relaxation and minimum time worrying about work.”
If you find you can't stop thoughts of work surfacing while you're away, and feel that it would really be a better idea to focus on doing something else, then why not take your yoga equipment with you on your trip away?
If you're an experienced and passionate yoga fan, then you could spend some quality time doing your favourite holiday, and it could help you feel more relaxed, and more like you're spending your time off focused on something other than work!
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes, our cold pressed carrot oil can be used on both the face and body. You can add few drops of Carrot oil to your body cream.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) yes you can mix few drops of carrot oil with Shea butter and apply it as hair mask. It is thought to bring balance in moisture for hair as a conditioning agent. Shea Butter and Carrot Oil works extremely well as a hair softening mask, especially to comfort sensitive, aging skin during cold winter climates and extreme dry heat.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello can I mix carrot oil and Shea butter and apply on my hair
- Carrot Oil for Face Can i use cold pressed carrot oil as my face and body cream
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) you can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello, You can for sure mix carrot and papaya oil together. I will help reduce hyperpigmentation :)